chris mcculough is orange! | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

And anotha by McCullough...and down goes Frazier! Patterson steal and assist.

Thanks for the live updates Tee :)
All good man, you know I enjoy it :)
Pace of them destroying the other team has slowed down a bit, especially that Chris and Buss have been out during this time.

Just to add, even though both have not checked back in past few minutes, Buss has those intangibles, rebound, Johnny on the spot, maybe a CJ Fair of guards? Oh, who am I kidding, that describes Triche already.

All good man, you know I enjoy it :)
Pace of them destroying the other team has slowed down a bit, especially that Chris and Buss have been out during this time.
How has Jared Terrell #32 looked?

Now Brewster's 2nd and 3rd teams are wiping the floor, 30 point lead, McCullough and Buss are probably talking to hot girls, they need not play at this point. :rolleyes:

Haven't heard his name much. Seems like West Virginia bound Macon gets a bunch of looks down low, along with Chris, Kyle Washington. Pavlin, Champion, Buss all played well. Does Terrell not take many shots? Brewster seems like they play 15 guys, it's crazy!

he looked pretty good, good athlete, some nice pull up jumpers. Buss looked real good. Mccullough didnt get many touches but he had one cross over step back that he just missed on a 17 footer. It was an NBA move and I was hopeful he'd knock it down. Kid looks like he's going to be unstoppable soon, kinda lazy on the boards though.

Haven't heard his name much. Seems like West Virginia bound Macon gets a bunch of looks down low, along with Chris, Kyle Washington. Pavlin, Champion, Buss all played well. Does Terrell not take many shots? Brewster seems like they play 15 guys, it's crazy!
What's funny about my last statement is that I guessed they played 15 guys exaggerating, but looked and they have 14 guys on their roster. Shoot, some dude from Latvia just hit a three. I think JB and Hop should just open up shop there and we can pick from 14 Division 1 players.

Final score: 88 to 45, Brewster wins. Aside from 1st 5 minutes, the 2nd half was all garbage time.

Jared Terrell, impressive looking athlete. Macon who is going to WVUlooked like their best player. He is a load around the basket. McCullough looked OK but kind of soft. Needs another year. Patterson looks very unselfish and in control. Good cross over and step back jumper. He nailed a couple nice 3's. He does have long arms that created turnovers a couple of times.

Jared Terrell, impressive looking athlete. Macon who is going to WVUlooked like their best player. He is a load around the basket. McCullough looked OK but kind of soft. Needs another year. Patterson looks very unselfish and in control. Good cross over and step back jumper. He nailed a couple nice 3's. He does have long arms that created turnovers a couple of times.
you watched 1 game, against a shint team... amend your proclamations or fight me!! mccullough is one of the best players in the country, certainly the best player on his team.

Thank you Edowd and orangejunkie for the recap as well. Was the other team that terrible or Brewster just had it clicking from the start like SU last night?

Thank you Edowd and orangejunkie for the recap as well. Was the other team that terrible or Brewster just had it clicking from the start like SU last night?
It was just like last night, the other team was so over matched and brewster knew what they were doing. A lot of O rebounds for Brewster.

Brewster defeated Notre Dame Prep, which features one time cuse target Jaylen Brantley, in the Brewster Invitational finals on Saturday afternoon. Here goes a recap below.

"The boys varsity basketball team captured its fourth consecutive Brewster Invitational Championship with a 78-66 victory over Notre Dame Prep. Brewster was led by Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) with 18 points, while West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 17 points and 9 rebounds. Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) had a game-high 11 rebounds for the Bobcats."

It's good to see Patterson having a big impact on these games lately. All 6 of our commitments are getting busy so far in the early going. Kudos to JB and the staff. wZggY.png

just realized that is a fake Gbinije account but the real McCullough

just realized that is a fake Gbinije account but the real McCullough
On his real account, at one point, maybe still does, it says that he just created an account to show that it's real and the other ones are fake.

On his real account, at one point, maybe still does, it says that he just created an account to show that it's real and the other ones are fake.
I saw that but regardless McCullough seemed to respond as if it was real

Told everyone Macon was going to be good. Been saying it for the last few years. He should be a freshmen with Dajuan though and between Rak and Dajuan our inn was full.

"Brewster traveled to Northfield Mount Hermon on Saturday and dropped to 8-4 on the season losing to the Hoggers, 73-71. Brewster was led by Syracuse-bound Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) with a game-high 26 points, while West Virginia-signee Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 16 points. Syracuse commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) overcame early foul trouble to add 10 points and 8 rebounds. The Bobcats were too careless with the ball and committed an astonishing 27 turnovers in the game. NMH shot an impressive 18-20 from the free-throw line to ice the game."

Love seeing that Patterson has been their leading scorer over the past 5 games or so. 27 turnovers tho YIKES!!!!!What.png

I was at the game. Patterson is fun to watch. Reminds me a little of Paul Harris (who I also saw play several times while in prep). Although Patterson is not as big as Harris, he is very athletic and has a much higher basketball IQ. His defense looks very, very good. He can shoot, hitting several three's. Also had a nice turn around jumper. He's asked to do too much on this team, and is all over the court. McCullough looks raw, almost lazt, but improved as the game went along. Although Patterson is only 6'3, he's got long arms and a mtor that run's non-stop. McCullough is very tall, and lanky, but you can tell ha great potential. Although I would say Patterson is ready for the next level, I think McCullough could really benefit from another year. GO CUSE!

I was at the game. Patterson is fun to watch. Reminds me a little of Paul Harris (who I also saw play several times while in prep). Although Patterson is not as big as Harris, he is very athletic and has a much higher basketball IQ. His defense looks very, very good. He can shoot, hitting several three's. Also had a nice turn around jumper. He's asked to do too much on this team, and is all over the court. McCullough looks raw, almost lazt, but improved as the game went along. Although Patterson is only 6'3, he's got long arms and a mtor that run's non-stop. McCullough is very tall, and lanky, but you can tell ha great potential. Although I would say Patterson is ready for the next level, I think McCullough could really benefit from another year. GO CUSE!
Thanks for the report. How did Patterson's ball handling looked? Also did they turn the ball over because they were being pressed throughout or was it just lazy and careless turnovers?

And how many of the TOs were on Patterson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom