chris mcculough is orange! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Here's what I found from the following link:

"Brewster Academy 84 Worcester 82

After the thrilling finale of the New Hampton and Vermont Academy game, it was only fitting that Brewster and Worcester delivered an equally entertaining 40 minute battle. Brewster opened the game with a commanding run as Chris McCullough flew above the rim and Ron Patterson got going early. Worcester would come right back as their interior tandem of Matt Cimino and Thomas Rivard would both turn in strong first half performances. Rene Castro was the story in the second, showing his full arsenal of offensive skills en route to a 32 point performance. Ultimately, this game too would come down to one final shot too and that belonged to Kevin Zabo who drilled an elbow pull-up with 0.8 seconds on the clock to give Brewster the win. McCullough would finish with 17, Patterson 16, and Zabo 10 while Kyle Washington added 11 points along with a number of blocks and rebounds."

I noticed that Rashad Vaughn is #5 on this list. Is there any mutual interest in him or are we good for SG? Wasn't he being pursued at one time?

247 rankings look mostly legit, but I noticed that they do have a few guys ranked alot higher & some alot lower in comparison to the others. Still would have to think that McCullough will be shooting up the ranks in all once they update the rankings on scout,espn,etc.

Brewster loss to Noah Vonleh's New Hampton Prep squad on Wednesday. Vonleh had 14pts and 15rbs. Here goes a recap from the Brewster site.

"Brewster dropped to 5-3 on the season with a 66-58 loss to Lakes Region League foe, New Hampton School. The loss snapped the Bobcats 46 game home-winning streak. The Huskies jumped all over the Bobcats to start the game building a 20 point lead and ultimately leading at the half, 37-29. The Bobcats were unable to get any closer than 7 points during the second half. Brewster was led by Syracuse commit Chris McCulllough (Bronx, NY) with a team-high 20 points, while point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) and Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) each contributed 10 points. Brewster hosts Champaign St. Lambert on Friday in the opening round of the Brewster Invitational. Game time is 5pm."

Brewster loss to Noah Vonleh's New Hampton Prep squad on Wednesday. Vonleh had 14pts and 15rbs. Here goes a recap from the Brewster site.

"Brewster dropped to 5-3 on the season with a 66-58 loss to Lakes Region League foe, New Hampton School. The loss snapped the Bobcats 46 game home-winning streak. The Huskies jumped all over the Bobcats to start the game building a 20 point lead and ultimately leading at the half, 37-29. The Bobcats were unable to get any closer than 7 points during the second half. Brewster was led by Syracuse commit Chris McCulllough (Bronx, NY) with a team-high 20 points, while point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) and Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) each contributed 10 points. Brewster hosts Champaign St. Lambert on Friday in the opening round of the Brewster Invitational. Game time is 5pm."
i'd like to know how many blocks and rebounds he has and his fg% but the school website never tells you

Nice touch by Patterson, just inside three point line, swished it.

Just a sequence where McCullough blocked it out of bounce, contested next shot to a miss and grabbed defensive rebound.

Kyle Washington, NC State commit, playing really well for Brewster. Big, physical lefty with a touch, but doesn't have McCullough's athleticism, upside. But jeez, Brewster has a ton of talent, at least three good big guys.

can anyone tell me how mccullough did, when i tuned in he wasn't in the game?

Just an estimate so far, 2+ field goals, finishing around the rim, probably 2+ defensive rebounds, 1 block, 1+ fouls in very limited play. They rotate a ton of guys in and out, ala JB.

Just an estimate so far, 2+ field goals, finishing around the rim, probably 2+ defensive rebounds, 1 block, 1+ fouls in very limited play. They rotate a ton of guys in and out, ala JB.
i don't like it, they need to play him more. Mainly, because I said so.

McCullough just toasted his man off the dribble, drew foul. Airballed foul shot 1, almost airballed 2nd one, just hit rim. Later on, stripped his man, and caused turnover.

3 pointer by Patterson, his rhythm stroke is nice, then McCullough redirects alley oop in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom