Chrislyn Carr Transferring to Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chrislyn Carr Transferring to Louisville

You get better in the gym off season(gym rats)....l felt like the upperclassmen lacked the work ethic to be successful ...it was like they only thought about basketball when it was basketball season and you can't improve your game that way in my opinion

Its nice to see we've become a feeder program for Louisville. Next year Hyman will enter the transfer portal and play there.
I really don't think many players that play for FLJ will transfer out. But I do believe in a few years we will be a destination school. Players want to win but they really want to play for good people. FLJ and her staff are all good people.

Last edited:
I really don't think many players that play for FLJ will transfer out. But I do believe in a few years we will be a destination school. Players want to win but they really want to play for good people. FLJ and her staff ate all good people.
Oh I know, I was just being sarcastic and snotty lol. I believe FLJ will bring us to the top the RIGHT way.

FLJ and her staff ate all good people.

MV5BZmFlYmJhZWItMWYyZS00NjZjLTlhYzgtODkzY2U3ZTQ3ZGMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom