Cigargate 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cigargate 2017

if shafer truly exited the press box with a cigar after his win, I really can't think of a more classless thing a coach could do.
Other than I guess giving the degeneration x gesture, or maybe flipping the bird.
The obnoxiousness of that is truly breathtaking. Someone should've slapped it out of his mouth and shoved it up his hardnosed azz

Look at it another way.

Imagine this being such a shining moment in your coaching career.

Or imagine you were that bitter.

Either way, had I seen it, I would felt sorry for him for about 10 seconds then hit the bars for some post game cocktails.

Look at it another way.

Imagine this being such a shining moment in your coaching career.

Or imagine you were that bitter.

Either way, had I seen it, I would felt sorry for him for about 10 seconds then hit the bars for some post game cocktails.

Yeah, he comes off like a complete scrub here. I can't work up any real anger for such scrubbiness.

if shafer truly exited the press box with a cigar after his win, I really can't think of a more classless thing a coach could do.
Other than I guess giving the degeneration x gesture, or maybe flipping the bird.
The obnoxiousness of that is truly breathtaking. Someone should've slapped it out of his mouth and shoved it up his hardnosed azz

The focus should be on how poorly Syracuse executed and played. No first downs in the first quarter. No ability to protect the lead and win against a mediocre team. Ugh.

We're ridiculing 7-17 (conference only) while bowing to 3-9.

If this idiot had an offense that could score thirty he'd still have a job. This big breasted Peter puffing punter is so proud of giving up 23 when that damn near would've guaranteed a loss when he was head coach with his crappy offenses

Congrats for finally working with a normal offense, moron

shafer has issues, but his defense today took us apart, and exploited our weakness.

I can disregard the cigar. I can't disregard four personal foul penalties, an unsportsmanlike like call, players on the sidelines taunting the crowd, a targeting ejection for a cheap hit on a qb with an injury history and countless obviously fake injuries disrupting the flow of the game. That all falls on the coach. Safe to say any vestige of a Syracuse love affair with Scott Shafer is officially over.

If this idiot had an offense that could score thirty he'd still have a job. This big breasted Peter puffing punter is so proud of giving up 23 when that damn near would've guaranteed a loss when he was head coach with his crappy offenses

Congrats for finally working with a normal offense, moron
Once more for old time's sake...

fucuse.gif

At end of day, no excuse to losing this game. I hope Dino's coachspeak giving the other team credit does not transition to the locker room. I hope these kids understand how unacceptable this loss is and how this performance is beneath Syracuse, way beneath, as a program.

Showing his true colors. Total loser move by him after he said so much good stuff about Syracuse. All that was coach speak. That's the real him. End of the day he's a mid-major DC at a directional school. He's a nobody.

We're ridiculing 7-17 (conference only) while bowing to 3-9.

There should be very people who look at this staff and their recruiting and think 7 wins in 3 years can't be improved upon by a ton. One game does not change the outlook.