Class of 2015 - Class Update? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Class Update?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Can we get some updates? Pretty please.

We still got a good hold on Bryant, Jones and Diagne? This could be our most talented class since Green and Flynn.

Really don't want to lose out on some of these guys, especially Bryant.

Can we get some updates? Pretty please.

We still got a good hold on Bryant, Jones and Diagne? This could be our most talented class since Green and Flynn.

Really don't want to lose out on some of these guys, especially Bryant.
Patience grasshopper. Currently most of these kids are more focused on their HS seasons than recruiting. I do expect a much better visit list at the Dome during ACC play than what we had last year. Duke and UNC will obviously be key dates to look out for to see who will be visiting.

Patience grasshopper. Currently most of these kids are more focused on their HS seasons than recruiting. I do expect a much better visit list at the Dome during ACC play than what we had last year. Duke and UNC will obviously be key dates to look out for to see who will be visiting.
Yes sensei.

Geez, I hope we invite everybody and their mother to those games. We ought to blow the roof off the Dome.

Don't you worry, don't you worry about nothing Ronald.

RE: "We still got a good hold on Bryant, Jones and Diagne? "

Do we have any hold on these guys at all? That would awesome! I would love to hear anything positive.

RE: "We still got a good hold on Bryant, Jones and Diagne? "

Do we have any hold on these guys at all? That would awesome! I would love to hear anything positive.
Got to let it play out, I think jones is out though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom