Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

I need to go down a rabbit hole and find the backstory of the guy in the red shorts!

Was he an extra in Olivia Newton John’s Physical video and Journey had their photo shoot immediately following?
Steve "Machine Gun" Smith. Journeys drummer. One of my favorites, though, that pic tarnishes my impression of him a bit. Spandex pants are one thing. Every rocker in the 80's wore them. But spanks?! Seems like a bridge too far to me.

Steve "Machine Gun" Smith. Journeys drummer. One of my favorites, though, that pic tarnishes my impression of him a bit. Spandex pants are one thing. Every rocker in the 80's wore them. But spanks?! Seems like a bridge too far to me.
Boundaries are important.

As mentioned TM does the every other row trick . That makes it difficult to guess tickets sold. There are a lot less resale seats today . That may mean alot of folks going through the resale market ( Stub Hub , Seat Greak …… )
When a section is really selling you start seeing blocs of 2 and 3 seats isolated.

As mentioned TM does the every other row trick . That makes it difficult to guess tickets sold. There are a lot less resale seats today . That may mean alot of folks going through the resale market ( Stub Hub , Seat Greak …… )
When a section is really selling you start seeing blocs of 2 and 3 seats isolated.

Or Syracuse has sold them to brokers

I love how there’s tickets 40% off in my section two days after I paid full price…. Ohhh how I wanna scream to the sky.

I can’t wait for reduced capacity honestly. Annoyed of seeing metal bleachers all over. Even if we don’t have a great crowd it will look markedly better to the eye. Then on games like Clemson there will be a little extra demand for tix and help move them quicker maybe?

I love how there’s tickets 40% off in my section two days after I paid full price…. Ohhh how I wanna scream to the sky.
But that is okay it will help fill the building and it's a small sacrifice you made in order to help the program. It's a real thing ... I've read it on this forum.

2 friends had the same experience and were like What...

Didn’t last week’s ticketmaster look awful but the actual attendance was a lot better than most thought? I think people procrastinate for the most part so hopefully we see a lot of movement towards the end of the week because it looks quite embarrassing now.

Didn’t last week’s ticketmaster look awful but the actual attendance was a lot better than most thought? I think people procrastinate for the most part so hopefully we see a lot of movement towards the end of the week because it looks quite embarrassing now.
IMG_1739.jpeg

You tell me…

One thing to note about the every other row point that you mentioned is they are in areas where SU sells group tickets. I have seats 1 through 16 in a row. Could be some blocks of group tickets sold. May be incorrect with that, but just an observation.

We can't look at this through the lens of SU diehard fans. Cuse has not been a winner. Casual fans need to know that they can go to a big game and participate in a win. Then, they feel good and they start going to more games. To get there we need big wins. Clemson would be a great start.

Just win baby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom