Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

My idea...let's start a rumor that Taylor Swift will be there. Apparently that would guarantee sellouts for the rest of our lives for whatever reason that I will never understand.
You had your chance.

1695751172203.jpeg

Wowwwwww. How have I not seen this rendering? I heard a Clemson player interviewed yesterday saying the dome is cool it’s similar to an NFL feel with all the domes in NFL. But with those new seats this legitimately looks like a poor man’s NFL field. I’m too excited for these seats.

Last edited:
I only leave my seat during TV timeouts and I stay there during HT. It's a mess otherwise.
I virtually never leave my seat. I get there. I watch the game and I leave. 95% of the time the only time I see the concourse is coming in (early) and leaving (late). I’ve never understood the folks who are in and out over and over again during a game.

If there are still tickets available on Wednesday, I think the university should allow season ticket holders (only) the opportunity to sign in and purchase up to two additional tickets at a greatly reduced price. Let them use them to seed the market, generate some additional fans.

Wowwwwww. How have I not seen this rendering? I heard a Clemson player interviewed yesterday saying the dome is cool it’s similar to an NFL feel with all the domes in NFL. But with those new seats this legitimately looks like a poor man’s NFL field. I’m too excited for these seats.
I wish we were keeping the benches in the upper reaches of the Dome.

11 of us going.

Went to buy 11 tix a couple weeks ago.

Thousands of empty seats.

App allowed me to choose my 11 tix although it did not allow me to leave a single.

Went to pay and app told me I could only buy a max of 8 tix. No getting around it.

Someone else had to buy the three additional.

So, despite the fact that, a couple weeks before the game there had to be somewhere between 10K and 20K seats available, SU had to make it an ordeal to buy tickets.

We had plans so needed to see the purchase through. But if this had been a more casual buy, I would have said, "F it. Not worth the hassle."
That is to prevent scalping (computer or human)

Your better move in the future

Call SU and ask about group rate tickets. Think you need 15 but they are cheaper than regular single tix. Sell the 4 you don't need for a profit.

Last edited:
We can't look at this through the lens of SU diehard fans. Cuse has not been a winner. Casual fans need to know that they can go to a big game and participate in a win. Then, they feel good and they start going to more games. To get there we need big wins. Clemson would be a great start.

Just win baby!
We’re 11-6 in our last 17, these people need to get with the times!

There won’t be any rushing from the upper deck, that much I can tell you. Event staff closed the stairs FAST after the NC State game.

There won’t be any rushing from the upper deck, that much I can tell you. Event staff closed the stairs FAST after the NC State game.
Don’t worry I’ll wrap these Italian arms around that beautiful capital region waist in the parking lot!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom