Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

Don’t worry I’ll wrap these Italian arms around that beautiful capital region waist in the parking lot!!
That’s even better than a hype video featuring Journey!

Yeah but consecutive losses in 2022 to Clemson, ND, Pitt, FL St., Wake Forest in the last 6 games. Need to win some of them to get the casual fans to part with their time and money. It’s a simple formula.
True, but we also had an insane last second home win over Purdue and dominating win in front of a sold out crowd against NC state.

Anyone who was at those had to have had a lot of fun. At least they know that sometimes it’s fun?

Yeah but consecutive losses in 2022 to Clemson, ND, Pitt, FL St., Wake Forest in the last 6 games. Need to win some of them to get the casual fans to part with their time and money. It’s a simple formula.
It’s going to take a lot more then a few games to get casual fans back. With inflation and interests rates where they are ppl have less disposable income to take a chance on a team that has burned them more times then not over the last 20 years. I sit in meetings every day with companies telling us how down they are and are forecasting this to continue for the near future.

It’s going to take a lot more then a few games to get casual fans back. With inflation and interests rates where they are ppl have less disposable income to take a chance on a team that has burned them more times then not over the last 20 years. I sit in meetings every day with companies telling us how down they are and are forecasting this to continue for the near future.
Not everybody has been following SU football for 20+ years though. Maybe there’s a whole generation that can be roped in?

Look how quickly those sellouts happened last year….something we hadn’t seen in many years.

Wowwwwww. How have I not seen this rendering? I heard a Clemson player interviewed yesterday saying the dome is cool it’s similar to an NFL feel with all the domes in NFL. But with those new seats this legitimately looks like a poor man’s NFL field. I’m too excited for these seats.
if you squint you can see tomcat up by the coaches box

I'll never understand the reason people feel the need to gather around the bathrooms during the game like they're waiting for the pinochle game to start. I want to bring an air horn with me and start blasting people on my way to and from the can so I can get back to my seat before the next quarter starts.

I'll never understand the reason people feel the need to gather around the bathrooms during the game like they're waiting for the pinochle game to start. I want to bring an air horn with me and start blasting people on my way to and from the can so I can get back to my seat before the next quarter starts.

Last game was weird. People were standing at the top of the stairs at halftime making it hard to get to the stairs. People were standing at the bottom of the stairs talking making it hard to get to them. Then later in the game people were eating while sitting on the stairs and I had to climb by them on the way down and up. And they acted like I was in the wrong.

Last game was weird. People were standing at the top of the stairs at halftime making it hard to get to the stairs. People were standing at the bottom of the stairs talking making it hard to get to them. Then later in the game people were eating while sitting on the stairs and I had to climb by them on the way down and up. And they acted like I was in the wrong.
oh dear, I have seen them congregate at the top of the stairs but not sitting on them and kabitzing. Why not go to the seat and eat and imagine how dirty those stairs are, that is the last place I'd want to have a meal. Not that the bleachers are pristine but good grief.

People are getting impossibly dumb. I can’t even get mad at stuff like that, all I can do is laugh at the absurdity at this point.

CNY got to CNY…

But that is okay it will help fill the building and it's a small sacrifice you made in order to help the program. It's a real thing ... I've read it on this forum.

2 friends had the same experience and were like What...
I am surprised it does seem like the atmosphere was so much more electric last year around the program. I do understand individuals skepticism, we’ve left a lot to be desired far too many times. The fans will start consistently coming back if we prove we are atleast competent. They showed that last year for fsu, nc state, Purdue. We were almost there last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom