Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

Its too bad there wasnt an all out push to get the WIFI working for the biggest game of the year..

They said they hoped by Nov and since then its been dead quiet and no one in the press has asked for an update.. You have to think they are thinking Nov, that work has happened.

Its too bad there wasnt an all out push to get the WIFI working for the biggest game of the year..

They said they hoped by Nov and since then its been dead quiet and no one in the press has asked for an update.. You have to think they are thinking Nov, that work has happened.

Personally, I don’t think this even makes the top 20 of my priority list for going to the game this Saturday.

Personally, I don’t think this even makes the top 20 of my priority list for going to the game this Saturday.

Agreed, I look forward to times these days when my phone legitimately does not work for a few hours. It's actually quite refreshing. I am not saying that the dome should not HAVE Wifi that works but whatever. It's actually enjoyable watching a syracuse football game without countless texts coming in from people complaining about every bad play. Maybe that's just me

Agreed, I look forward to times these days when my phone legitimately does not work for a few hours. It's actually quite refreshing. I am not saying that the dome should not HAVE Wifi that works but whatever. It's actually enjoyable watching a syracuse football game without countless texts coming in from people complaining about every bad play. Maybe that's just me

I will say that during the never ending tv timeouts, I like to check other scores or read the occasional text that's about the game (or scores of kid events that I'm missing). But even with spotty internet, it tends to be fine. If it doesn't work, I don't really care.

Not nearly as much as the beer being cold & plentiful, the crowd being loud, the team playing well, etc.

I will say that during the never ending tv timeouts, I like to check other scores or read the occasional text that's about the game (or scores of kid events that I'm missing). But even with spotty internet, it tends to be fine. If it doesn't work, I don't really care.

Not nearly as much as the beer being cold & plentiful, the crowd being loud, the team playing well, etc.
I think 2 things can be true at the same time.

1. It’s not the end of the world not having internet during the game. It’s far down the list of any real concerns

2. It’s completely unacceptable to not have good wifi service in the venue. Laughably unacceptable.

I think 2 things can be true at the same time.

1. It’s not the end of the world not having internet during the game. It’s far down the list of any real concerns

2. It’s completely unacceptable to not have good wifi service in the venue. Laughably unacceptable.

It happens to me at venues all the time. But I’ll admit, having one named after the 5g company does bring back the Carrier/no AC irony.

I was just responding to the comment that hopefully it’s fixed for this weekend. It probably won’t be. But I’m confident that they’ll deliver as promised before too long.

They did provide a timeline in this article and none of the dates have arrived yet.

so if we sell 40,000 tickets that translates to how many people in the building? I assume less no-shows this week.

so if we sell 40,000 tickets that translates to how many people in the building? I assume less no-shows this week.

anchorman-science.gif

Me neither, but I’ve been looking for a spot to post this and this seems relevant.

The service in the dome is a joke. I sit in 329 and texts often struggle to go through and if I want to pull something up on the internet it takes absolutely forever, if at all.

It’s 2023. The name is the wireless dome. I’m told certain areas are worse for service. There should be zero….. zero seats in the dome that have a problem.

I was just about to comment on this. For the locals, is there any promo outside of the Internet? Idk if it was this thread or another, but I mentioned that free posts are not the way to do this. Cuse has a very small reach online and they're not paying for any ads on Twitter. While I understand their intent, they're essentially talking to a brick wall.

Me neither, but I’ve been looking for a spot to post this and this seems relevant.

The service in the dome is a joke. I sit in 329 and texts often struggle to go through and if I want to pull something up on the internet it takes absolutely forever, if at all.

It’s 2023. The name is the wireless dome. I’m told certain areas are worse for service. There should be zero….. zero seats in the dome that have a problem.

I guess I just feel fine with it knowing they're going to get there. It's not like one of those problems of the past that no one cared about.

If we can hold to updated schedules (and I really hope we do), in 2024, we'll have individual seat backs and one of the best wireless experiences around. And we'll probably look back and laugh.

If anyone, at that point, complains about the pee troughs, then they can find a new team to root for.

I guess I just feel fine with it knowing they're going to get there. It's not like one of those problems of the past that no one cared about.

If we can hold to updated schedules (and I really hope we do), in 2024, we'll have individual seat backs and one of the best wireless experiences around. And we'll probably look back and laugh.

If anyone, at that point, complains about the pee troughs, then they can find a new team to root for.
I guess that's where I'm at. It's a very legitimate issue, but JMA is working to get there, although taking longer than expected.

I guess that's where I'm at. It's a very legitimate issue, but JMA is working to get there, although taking longer than expected.
It is a shame there are no games in October in the dome but hopefully at least Verizon customers should be able to enjoy world class 5G for the three games in November.

Didn't notice reading that update that the Miron Victory Court may be open at some point this fall.

I haven't walked over to the east side of the dome so far this season to see how things are looking there. Anyone able to provide an update on that from the board?

It is a shame there are no games in October in the dome but hopefully at least Verizon customers should be able to enjoy world class 5G for the three games in November.

Didn't notice reading that update that the Miron Victory Court may be open at some point this fall.

I haven't walked over to the east side of the dome so far this season to see how things are looking there. Anyone able to provide an update on that from the board?
I was there for the second game…and I do not believe that timing will happen. Unless it’s a bare bones experience but there was no structure even up yet.

Looks the same as it always has from the inside

Have a feeling you can’t see the progress from in there tho

Looks the same as it always has from the inside

Have a feeling you can’t see the progress from in there tho
Yea you have to poke around on the outside. I’m sure there’s work occurring below the area you can see but it didn’t look that active on a Friday.

Looks like lowest price is $66 before fees. And that includes resales on Ticketmaster. On the ESPN reseller app it‘s $50 today, up a couple of dollars from yesterday.

My guess would be that is hitting the price ceiling for your marginal fan.

Looks like lowest price is $66 before fees. And that includes resales on Ticketmaster. On the ESPN reseller app it‘s $50 today, up a couple of dollars from yesterday.

My guess would be that is hitting the price ceiling for your marginal fan.

Yeah. Take out the re-sale and it's $73 plus fees for upper deck corner and end zone. Onwards and upwards for the better seats.

Just don't see them flying off the shelves at those prices. We can question our fanbase until we're blue in the face. Doesn't matter. Need to be closing, always be closing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom