Clemson Attendance | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

People knew end of season last year this would likely be Clemson’s only tough game of the regular season. SU was undefeated in the Dome last year, Clemson’s the returning natty champ and has Peyton Manning II. Theres 30+ games and 30+ opportunities in a college basketball season for a number 1 team to fall. Not so much in football. People knew this would be the #1 event for Syracuse in 2019 and they decided to approach it with how can I make a quick buck.

Nah. SU-Duke a few times got just as much hype.

It’s just kind of idiotic how someone would be willing to eat the loss then drop the prices lol

It’s just kind of idiotic how someone would be willing to eat the loss then drop the prices lol

Depends on ones break even point. You never want to set a new low in the market as that could impact what you can charge in future games. If people know you can buy Clemson tickets for $20 the day before a game, it will make it harder to sell tickets leading up to the game at a higher price.

For example
If you buy 100 tickets at $40 each and sold them like the below, you have a profit of $3250 with 10 tickets left. In that case why lower them?

Prior to the season you sell 40 tickets at $100.
After Liberty you sell 30 tickets at $75.
After MD you sell 20 tickets at $50.
The last 10 tickets are still for sale at $50.

Depends on ones break even point. You never want to set a new low in the market as that could impact what you can charge in future games. If people know you can buy Clemson tickets for $20 the day before a game, it will make it harder to sell tickets leading up to the game at a higher price.

For example
If you buy 100 tickets at $40 each and sold them like the below, you have a profit of $3250 with 10 tickets left. In that case why lower them?

Prior to the season you sell 40 tickets at $100.
After Liberty you sell 30 tickets at $75.
After MD you sell 20 tickets at $50.
The last 10 tickets are still for sale at $50.

The rest of the games will be worth nothing. There will be 15000 more seats up for grabs because a. most of the games suck and b. a ton of people bought seasons just for Clemson game (or primarily)

105 tix on stubhub have sold so far today.

After a terrible flight experience, I just got to my hotel, so I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Speaking of hotels, I have to book something better for when I come back in February.

This better not be in town brokers buying up these big sections. Would love to chase them out.

If these were up before the Maryland game there’d be <1,500 seats left I bet.

This better not be in town brokers buying up these big sections. Would love to chase them out.

If these were up before the Maryland game there’d be <1,500 seats left I bet.

They've been up for months. Just that the asking prices prior to that game were super high.

105 tix on stubhub have sold so far today.
Those could be sales or removal of listings if they’re actual physical hard copy tickets that need to be overnighted. The deadline to sell them would’ve been around this time.

StubHub has 3435 tickets for sale as of 7:00 a.m.

It will be interesting to see how many tickets move today. There seems to be more excitement around town every day.

Oops. Up to 3459 now.

It's comforting to go to Ticketmaster and see GIANT blocks of tickets in the upper deck listed as ticketmaster verified resale.

But only 175 tickets remain for a sellout!

When it comes to ticketing news I don't believe a word from that office

get those orange seat covers in place, tv will never know.

(1) Image-wise, they want a "sell-out" and will juke the stats to claim that.

I can't hear that term and not instantly think of The Wire

Image result for the wire bunny

There’s a seller that keeps taking tickets down and then putting them back up. There were rows gone in the unsold sections 15 minutes ago and now all of those seats are back.

That was a damn blast though. LSU fans and my group drank together before and after the game. Best opposing fans ever

An alumni group of theirs bought up a ton of hotel rooms at TS that weekend.

As many tickets as are free most of them are ones that are part of the whole TM/ Stubhub fiasco..

I am actually surprised how few in the lower deck and upper endzones are showing up..

I do wonder about all those groups of 10+ together, if that was speculation buyers or group buyers who couldnt find people

I just got an update from the Cuse app that I should check stubhub (our official partner) for resale tickets

Why would they do that instead of pushing the Ticketmaster tickets which are linked on their own site? I also didn’t get that update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom