Clemson Attendance | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

I can’t wait to pick our seats for next season’s ST, I keep thinking about it. We’re getting the orange cushions too. We’ll try to get aisle seats if possible. Also I like the end zone because the bathrooms are right there.
Bathrooms are next to other sections, too, you know… unless you meant that you literally tinkle into the end zone.

Thinking there could be a walk up for this one despite the covid add ons. We’re not hitting above 40 though. Unfortunate but it will be very very loud anyways

Last week was better then I thought but I Think that was mostly due to parents weekend. 30K might be a struggle tomorrow and thats not hyperbole.

Last week was better then I thought but I Think that was mostly due to parents weekend. 30K might be a struggle tomorrow and thats not hyperbole.
I haven’t seen the game marketed anywhere. Even the billboard on 690 west coming into downtown’s half blacked out.

It’s beating a dead horse but they need to generate hype for these games

I haven’t seen the game marketed anywhere. Even the billboard on 690 west coming into downtown’s half blacked out.

There really hasn't been much hype for the team or home games locally this season. The last two games have pretty much cratered what was left despite them being entertaining. Could be real bad tomorrow.

The best hype comes from success on the field. If Dino's decisions dont cost they win the game against Wake, that probably means 4-5K more tickets sold in a week

The best hype comes from success on the field. If Dino's decisions dont cost they win the game against Wake, that probably means 4-5K more tickets sold in a week
Yeah yeah…

but you can generate some hype around Tucker, Shrader and the fact that we have a renovated dome too.

Wins put butts in the seats but we need to do ourselves favors in the meantime. Due diligence.

Yeah yeah…

but you can generate some hype around Tucker, Shrader and the fact that we have a renovated dome too.

Wins put butts in the seats but we need to do ourselves favors in the meantime. Due diligence.

Oh I dont disagree at all. We certainly need to be doing more to compensate.

Have we lost the student section? I mean, its Friday night. Maybe they start early by hitting the Dome?

There doing regular TV adds , we get them in Binghamton, I’m guessing all of Upstate NY. Never remember seeing them till this year. The adds are for tickets in general not any particular game.

Have we lost the student section? I mean, its Friday night. Maybe they start early by hitting the Dome?
“Otto’s Army” social media’s been actively engaging the students. I expect a massive turnout there.

Its the casuals we’re lacking again

“Otto’s Army” social media’s been actively engaging the students. I expect a massive turnout there.

Its the casuals we’re lacking again
Pheww. They made a difference at their end of the field. I'll take it.

Checking ottos army IG, about half as many likes as the liberty white out. :-/

Last edited:
I sit in section 127. But the side that is half 127/126.

I sit right on the aisle. My seats are $125 a piece. If you cross the aisle from me, the seats go up to $225 a seat

There is great value in those sections around the dome in my opinion

Exaclty. Your basically sitting in the cheap seats with more expensive views. Stealing from the system!

Pheww. They made a difference at their end of the field. I'll take it.

Checking ottos army IG, about half as many likes as the liberty white out. :-/
They do a lot of their outreach directly on campus so I’m not too worried

Win, Place & Show! Unfortunately, the hype at this stage of the game & Dino's lackluster stint here, has fallen on deaf ears with the locals. They've seen his one trick pony act long enough. Syracuse and its community sports fans, in general, are quite knowledgeable relative to the main sports in town, and they have grown tired of Dino's impersonation act. Losing to Rutgers and Wake in the Dome, and getting wins at home against Albany & Liberty isn't going to pique the locals (casuals) interest. And, you can bet the majority are also quite aware of his piss poor ACC and P5 record. It is what it is.

It will take winning games against peer teams and other P5 schools (and far more consistently at that) for a change in that behavior now, at least as long as Dino remains HC. Until that time, or possibly a regime change (hope springs eternal) the status quo will most likely remain.

Last edited:
There doing regular TV adds , we get them in Binghamton, I’m guessing all of Upstate NY. Never remember seeing them till this year. The adds are for tickets in general not any particular game.
I’m just north of Albany, near Saratoga and we don’t get any ads out here for Cuse. A shame really because it’s the best value out there, and an easy drive too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom