Clemson Game... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of nice cuts by Tucker on that run... he really seems to have the vision that good RBs need.

Way to go boys nice job!

I unfortunately have to listen to Matt Park on satellite radio he’s so freaking bad I turned it to listen to the Clemson announcers Park is awful

A couple of nice cuts by Tucker on that run... he really seems to have the vision that good RBs need.

Incredible vision from the froshy. Also, Were throwing slants?! hot damn

Boys playing strong. Effort is there. Give them a lot of credit. Can’t question heart. Lot of young talent out there.
I’m sure there was some big eyes on them at first drive. The freshman seeing Clemson in person and being hit by them. Gotta feel better and over the lights now.

Sean Tucker is the real deal

today should be about winning individual plays, not worrying about the scoreboard
It's like golf. Just give me enough moments to get me back
Queely and Tucker on offense, secondary having good moments, whoever ran down the screen pass with the name on the Jersey that's not a name

I see FSU is back to getting smacked around by mediocre teams. Popped up randomly to beat UNC and make sure the ACC didn’t get too much respect nationally.. now back to trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom