Clemson Game... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on to the ball and great things happen. Way to go Garrett! Another young bright spot!

Stupid by Clemson... should have just let time run out and went into halftime with 17 point lead. Clemson let us back into this game

Greenwood is in for Trill right? He is the only one struggling today on D. Our best player on D is out and we are playing well. Yes, we aren't getting their A game but these are all youngsters getting it done.

Stupid by Clemson... should have just let time run out and went into halftime with 17 point lead. Clemson let us back into this game
No they shouldn’t lol. Trust your CHAMPIONSHIP team.

You said you were leaving. Lol
Yeah and? If we played like last week no I wasn’t wasting another Saturday afternoon. However, the boys have showed up and I am glad.

it’s a game thread. Enjoy the ups and downs.

No they shouldn’t lol. Trust your CHAMPIONSHIP team.
Well they already had a walk away win. And Clemson trying to run up scoreboard before half let another team back in the game. Our offense isnt good enough to complete a 17 point comeback.

Looking forward to another shank fg soon. Just don’t let anything behind you.

My kingdom for a sack.
1603561421063.jpeg

Well they already had a walk away win. And Clemson trying to run up scoreboard before half let another team back in the game. Our offense isnt good enough to complete a 17 point comeback.
Run up scoreboard? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors