Clemson Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Japan on my honeymoon and got the ok from the wife to stay up to watch/follow the game. Not sure if I can stream it from here or if I'll be able to make it to 5 AM local time but damnit I'm gonna try like he11!
Congrats OVA. A Clemson victory is a good way to start to start things off.

"What about Syracuse?"
Pat McAfee: "Who cares?"

I hope he chokes on his stupid pocket square. Trash.

Desmond Howard started to get in his typical Syracuse cheap shot too, he started to say "When they start playing real te.." before being cut off by Herbstreit.

Forget those gameday buffoons. Just keep winning and that will stop their negative takes.

Kirk really hates us
Oh there is Dabo “this place is old” as he looks around the dome
“Still at the carrier dome”

1696083341071.png

I like Pat but I’m whole heartedly convinced he wanted to come to Syracuse and we rejected him for one reason or another. Irrational hate even for a WVU alum.
I can handle him in small doses. But, him on Gameday is torture , for me. Such a loudmouth douchebag. If you have to scream everything, you don’t really have much of value to say.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that Kirk asked why “nobody mentioned Mike Tirico and Jimmy G”? Does he think Jimmy G went to SU!?

My friend who has season tickets with me had surgery yesterday to put some kidney stents in. He swore he was going to the game but I don’t know yet how he feels today. :(
Kidney schmidney. He has two and his liver sounds fine! Bring it!!!!

Did anyone notice that Kirk asked why “nobody mentioned Mike Tirico and Jimmy G”? Does he think Jimmy G went to SU!?
I mean, let's get him an honorary degree or something.

I thought this was going to be a post-adolescent breastfeeding story. I think it still might be.

Pat is really biting the hand that feeds him on "sports media executives."

And dancing like a moron looking like a German or Russian hop dance.

Pat is a terrific professional wrestling announcer and performer. It’s where he should be full time. I can’t stand him anywhere else.

That being said, WAR DAMN OTTO!!

Pat is really biting the hand that feeds him on "sports media executives."

And dancing like a moron looking like a German or Russian hop dance.
And then Kirk points at a baby because he refuses to talk about us getting Gameday. Which one was the baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom