Clemson Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
but everyone here is right. Zero discipline. Stupid penalties. Horrible coaching. And always the same junk under Dino

Support these guys all the way through but attention shifting to basketball a little bit more after this showing.

looking back at that…those three throws following by that fg were INSANE. simply not putting the team in position to win. not acceptable
The first throw was good. They had them it was just 6 inches out of bounds. The 2nd was terrible. Exact same play and had no chance. The third seemed not terrible too, good double move, forced the hold that wasn’t called and incomplete after shrader rolled out to avoid pressure.

I would have kept with the short game and runs to control the ball, but I don’t think its quite as bad as that.

The FG decision though……

Both. Also that FG wasn’t a small coaching error, was literal malpractice
He's made one mistake today. One. I can see if the play calling was bad. The execution is not there. Turnovers, dropped passes, missed tackles and the QB not giving his receivers a chance when they're open.

The first throw was good. They had them it was just 6 inches out of bounds. The 2nd was terrible. Exact same play and had no chance. The third seemed not terrible too, good double move, forced the hold that wasn’t called and incomplete after shrader rolled out to avoid pressure.

I would have kept with the short game and runs to control the ball, but I don’t think its quite as bad as that.

The FG decision though……
You aren’t taking time into consideration at all

Half time feeling

1696095829954.gif

And Dino sits on the sideline with zero emotion like a clown. Doesn’t say anything to refs. Doesn’t do anything to fire up the team. Joke
Dino summa cum laude graduate of Stoicism University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom