Clemson Gameday... | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime we can laugh at Uconn who thought they tied the game with 40 seconds left and just had the extra point blocked to lose.

Nice

Woohoo maybe a bowl game!

College football really is silly in a way that fans think a season is really successful if you go 6-6 or 7-5 and make one of 40 bowl games.

Every single other sport you set your goals to make the playoffs and then go for a Championship. In college football fans are all about their 6-6 finish. It's so odd. Yeah it's better than a losing season but can we start getting excited for something bigger than just a small bowl game for once?
College football is a different animal. I'm not ok with it though knowing how this program is and has been since I was a Freshman in 04, it's just realism.

We'll be bowling and the AD will be satisfied with a middling team. Nothing is going to change unless an excellent candidate emerges and basically falls into Wildhack's lap.
An excellent coach will be gone after 1 season.

Programs fine we were competitive very annoying game though and Clemson wasn’t starting 0-3 in the ACC.

Think we play we’ll Next week.

We'll be bowling and the AD will be satisfied with a middling team. Nothing is going to change unless an excellent candidate emerges and basically falls into Wildhack's lap.
The candidate would have to be independently wealthy and willing to fund the existing buyout and his own salary, in addition to a very generous annual donation to the University's general fund.

And no one ever gets hurt in football
Of course they do….and people get hit in football. Shrader’s performance has nothing to do with that hit. He’s fine.

Yeah and the school moves to Richmond.

End of the day talent wins and the region just doesn’t produce it. Even saying NJ etc is an away game for recruiting.

There’s a lot of people to blame today. That’s for sure. And for the coach to show absolutely zero emotion or fire in the biggest game of the year makes me more mad than anything. There were so many opportunities to talk to refs. To encourage players to do all of the things normal coaches do and he sat there and smelled his finger the whole day

Does anyone actually teach our punt returners? Adams is horrific back there. And it is week after week. I understand he's a backup to Pena, but at this point it needs to be better.

Got big boy’d today. Can still be a successful season, but it’s clear Cuse isn’t in the upper echelon.

Yeah and the school moves to Richmond.

End of the day talent wins and the region just doesn’t produce it. Even saying NJ etc is an away game for recruiting.
I mean, it's not like the high end kids from CNY & WNY are kicking down SU's door.

Let’s just survive the next two road games and hope no more injuries. We will still be bowling when all is said and done.

Better than not going bowling. We did that for years. Was December any fun for you all on a football level. I for one would still be happy that we go bowling.
I agree and we will have more than 7 wins this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors