Clemson QB Kelly Bryant...He gone to Mizzou | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson QB Kelly Bryant...He gone to Mizzou

Good thin

Good thing we have a 4* RS frosh...

Not sure we need to be undefeated, but sure... Dabo is in a high stakes job and makes a ton of money. Pretty much any year we don't make the playoffs folks will 2nd guess him now. I am good w/ that...and pretty sure Dabo is too.

Hey...just maybe, he is starting the guy he thinks is actually 'better'. May make our skill at WR and RB even "better" and more productive. Yikers...I know we have been so bad this move appears to you to be about desperation and just a hope to compete with Cuse this weekend. But...maybe, we can put it all together this weekend. For once.
All is Bryant did was take you to the playoffs and he lost against Bama. He is really mediocre. Now he doesn't get the chance to go back there and beat them.

All is Bryant did was take you to the playoffs and he lost against Bama. He is really mediocre. Now he doesn't get the chance to go back there and beat them.
Who said KB is mediocre?

Only you there big guy... only you.

My guess is Dino is the 'scared' one... "they picked this 'kid' over a guy who took them to the playoffs?"

In all seriousness, using your logic. If you all do not win this game, convincingly even, then Dino probably isn't all that great of a coach and your program is in a lot of trouble.

I wouldn't suggest that, but your commentary says so.

My guess is Dino is the 'scared' one... "they picked this 'kid' over a guy who took them to the playoffs?"

In all seriousness, using your logic. If you all do not win this game, convincingly even, then Dino probably isn't all that great of a coach and your program is in a lot of trouble.

I wouldn't suggest that, but your commentary says so.
CousCuse has no logic :bat::bat::bat::bat:

Would the staff want him to stay on the team? Sure... Were they willing to screw the kids last year just to do so? No. Is it really that hard to figure out?
Here is what I am saying. In this game, because of Syracuses' offensive potential, they can't get off to a slow start or it could be 14 or 21 - zip real fast. That is why they are starting Lawrence and not Bryant. They don't want to bring in the frosh down a couple of scores. Any other team on your schedule and I believe Dabo would have left the status quo. And because Bryant felt cast aside and has lost his starting job, he is transferring. That is it in a nut shell.

So how quickly will you score 21 points? Not differential, but you are suggesting you will score 21 in.. first quarter? Half?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Sooner or later you will figure out that I am right about what caused Dabo's moves. Any coach who watches game tape of the Syracuse offense would get very worried, either that or they're clueless.

You scored 6 points in the first half, at home, against an FSU team that is a hot mess... but yet dabo is scared to the point of running off his starting QB.

You're cute...
index.png

You scored 6 points in the first half, at home, against an FSU team that is a hot mess... but yet dabo is scared to the point of running off his starting QB.

You're cute...
Orange won that game 30-7. We'll see if you get a win when you go to Tallahassee.

Well, if Lawrence doesn't lead them to an undefeated season and the playoffs, Dabo is doing to get lambasted for this decision.

Do you have any clue about Trevor Lawrence? He's the best QB to enter the college ranks since Peyton Manning and maybe before that. Everyone everywhere knows that Lawrence as a Freshman is better than Bryant as a Senior and Bryant has to leave now in order to maintain his eligibility. Syracuse played no part whatsoever in this decision, just look at the stats and it is obvious.

Can anyone help me here

If he didn't redshirt - couldn't he have just grad-transferred?

Do you have any clue about Trevor Lawrence? He's the best QB to enter the college ranks since Peyton Manning and maybe before that. Everyone everywhere knows that Lawrence as a Freshman is better than Bryant as a Senior and Bryant has to leave now in order to maintain his eligibility. Syracuse played no part whatsoever in this decision, just look at the stats and it is obvious.
I'll ask you two questions. Is Clemson a better team with or without Bryant and does it increase or decrease Clemsons' chances of winning the NC not having Bryant on the team? If you answer those questions honestly, then maybe you'll see my point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom