Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

I grabbed 5 in 336 Row L. Not for me, I will be in my normal spot, but a lot of friends want in for this one. ALL Cuse fans!

Chip get on mine.
hart.gif

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

i have donated money multiple times over the years and my acct says zero. i gave 100 this year and my account says zero.. never really cared but it did mean i couldnt order early tickets this year.

i have had season tickets for 30+ yrs too and they dont have any record for half of that.

i have donated money multiple times over the years and my acct says zero. i gave 100 this year and my account says zero.. never really cared but it did mean i couldnt order early tickets this year.

i have had season tickets for 30+ yrs too and they dont have any record for half of that.

I’d call them if you already haven’t.

i called , havent gotten a call back.

my acct suddenly shows me at a level of varsity , but that doesnt really give me any perks.. i cant even buy a 3 pack. no single game tickets can be purchased. of course i have had season tickets for 30 yrs and they only have me for less than 20.

i called , havent gotten a call back.

my acct suddenly shows me at a level of varsity , but that doesnt really give me any perks.. i cant even buy a 3 pack. no single game tickets can be purchased. of course i have had season tickets for 30 yrs and they only have me for less than 20.

Email this guy because none of that makes sense.

Cjsiskov @ syr.edu

Barely any seats left when you zoom in. Only a few rows in each of those still available sections. It's happening

Barely any seats left when you zoom in. Only a few rows in each of those still available sections. It's happening

I'm sure they've set aside some for season tix sales still.

I'm sure they've set aside some for season tix sales still.

I just checked the season tix map and theres seats available for the season in most sections including first level sidelines. for example the map above shows nothing left in 302. but if you buy seasons, there are 50 seats available in 302.

there will be some better seats open up.. it will be interesting to see how long they hold on though. usually the seats reserved for seasons dont become singles until mid season.. i wonder if they will relax that given the demand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom