Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

True, but I am also willing to bet there won't be that many no shows for this game.

No doubt. There's a huge difference between Wagner and Clemson. I bet there will be more students and walk ups too. And 3 or 4 more alumni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. There's a huge difference between Wagner and Clemson. I bet there will be more students and walk ups too. And 3 or 4 more alumni.

Now don't undersell the alumni we should be able to squeeze at least 8 or 9 more for an even dozen

the only thing that matters is that we wont have 10-15K of no shows like the first 2 games.

Yup, 50 yard line seats opposite of the SU bench that I know are season ticket holders just not showing up to games :bang:

I suspect a fairly large amount are waiting for the game time to be announced. Once it is, there should be a decent flurry of sales.

admins/guests can't be many and they should be there.

Opposing fans will fill their section if not more. Hearing they are bringing 40 buses.. if buses hold 100 poeple then thats 4k easy.
What bus did you ever see that sits 100 people. More like 40 per... still a lot, but not 4k

Around the visitors' tunnel, just to the right of our band? That's student seating now. Had decent coverage for Wagner but only one or two rows occupied on Saturday.

I got front row seats vs. BC several years ago when they released the unsold visitor tickets shortly before the game. Got 'em by walking up to the Box Office the day before the game at lunchtime. No crowd at all.

It actually may sell out with help of Clemson fans - just announced on TK99 - 80 bus loads now scheduled bringing about 4,000 Tiger fans. If true, expect about 5,000 Tiger fans.

I simply love it - it will be rocking with 44k SU fans and 5k Tiger fans!

Welcome to the big leagues SU! Go Orange!

It actually may sell out with help of Clemson fans - just announced on TK99 - 80 bus loads now scheduled bringing about 4,000 Tiger fans. If true, expect about 5,000 Tiger fans.

No one believed me before. Maybe now they do..

iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

I got front row seats vs. BC several years ago when they released the unsold visitor tickets shortly before the game. Got 'em by walking up to the Box Office the day before the game at lunchtime. No crowd at all.

Funny - I did, too - coincidentally, for BC. (This was either '98 or '97 - close game, late Kevin Johnson touchdown to win it.)

Don't suppose this would work for Clemson, but it's something for people to keep in mind: walk in on a Thursday or Friday and see how close you can get.

Clemson will NOT bring 5k. Im pretty sure the most visitors we have ever had in the dome was in the 4k range outside of penn st a few years back. Clemson doesnt travel that well outside of their typical 5 hour range.

Clemson will NOT bring 5k. Im pretty sure the most visitors we have ever had in the dome was in the 4k range outside of penn st a few years back. Clemson doesnt travel that well outside of their typical 5 hour range.

Penn State had way more than 4k.

Penn State probably had around half the Dome that day...
Ive been to every PSU game that hasw been in the Dome PSU in the early days of the dome would have maybe about 10 to 15 k in 87 that changes as SU fans clamored for tickets that number was cut to about 7 or 8 k. Never had close to half. Great turnouts by PSU but not near half

Ive been to every PSU game that hasw been in the Dome PSU in the early days of the dome would have maybe about 10 to 15 k in 87 that changes as SU fans clamored for tickets that number was cut to about 7 or 8 k. Never had close to half. Great turnouts by PSU but not near half
did you go to Cuse-PSU in 2008 at the Dome? Because that definitely near half, if not half.

yes not near half lot of PSU fans but not half you start with 28,000 Su season ticket holders to get close to half that would mean that every ticket was bought by PSU fans. If your sitting on the South side (SU bench) it may look like half because the visitors are all on the Northwest corner.

i know that in my section for that game every seat was a PSU fan. for the last 15 rows

i know that in my section for that game every seat was a PSU fan. for the last 15 rows
I was in the foodstamp section that day it was 90 % SU where i was but as you moved to the corner it was PSU

Hmm, just checked ticketmaster for a block of 11, I can get section 318, 40 yd line. Thats not good 10 days out, if we are looking for a sellout

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom