Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

yes not near half lot of PSU fans but not half you start with 28,000 Su season ticket holders to get close to half that would mean that every ticket was bought by PSU fans. If your sitting on the South side (SU bench) it may look like half because the visitors are all on the Northwest corner.

28,000 season ticket holders is different then 28,000 season ticket holders not selling tickets off to Penn State fans and coming to the game to support Syracuse. I was in the upperdeck that day or should I say the Penn State section. It was the most sickening home experience I have ever had.

UPDATE:

I talked on the phone yesterday with someone in the ticket office after I emailed them with a few questions. They responded back basically without giving any numbers but said they are trying they 're hardest to sellout and that it is going well so far.

I looked at the interactive map this morning after last viewing it on Sunday. I didn't do a count but I will tomorrow. A few things that popped out. There are significantly fewer seats available in the 2nd level than there was two days ago. 1st level tickets in the end zone seem to be selling. They opened up a few sections in the 3rd level because it looks like they sold the seats in front of them. I looked forward to getting a count tomorrow. (I know its not the most accurate but I think it will be more accurate this time because I noticed they opened a few sections that weren't available before and the seats in front are gone.)

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I talked on the phone yesterday with someone in the ticket office after I emailed them with a few questions. They responded back basically without giving any numbers but said they are trying they 're hardest to sellout and that it is going well so far.

I looked at the interactive map this morning after last viewing it on Sunday. I didn't do a count but I will tomorrow. A few things that popped out. There are significantly fewer seats available in the 2nd level than there was two days ago. 1st level tickets in the end zone seem to be selling. They opened up a few sections in the 3rd level because it looks like they sold the seats in front of them. I looked forward to getting a count tomorrow. (I know its not the most accurate but I think it will be more accurate this time because I noticed they opened a few sections that weren't available before and the seats in front are gone.)
Sounds like tickets are moving. Noticed big time sales in East end zone

Clemson will NOT bring 5k. Im pretty sure the most visitors we have ever had in the dome was in the 4k range outside of penn st a few years back. Clemson doesnt travel that well outside of their typical 5 hour range.

Clemson travels real well. I agree 5000 might be a stretch, but they are a lock to have at least 3500. We are lucky to get that many of our own fans at some games.

Clemson does not travel well typically actually. We might see a good amount because its their first ACC away game against us but you can expect about 2k going forward each time they come to The Dome.

for what its worth their baseball fans travel better than their football fans.

Clemson does not travel well typically actually. We might see a good amount because its their first ACC away game against us but you can expect about 2k going forward each time they come to The Dome.

Maybe going forward 2k but we are talking about this game. I guess we will see oct. 5th.

Clemson travels real well. I agree 5000 might be a stretch, but they are a lock to have at least 3500. We are lucky to get that many of our own fans at some games.
I was on the Clemson board, they were discussing the trip to CNY , to may surprise they

Maybe going forward 2k but we are talking about this game. I guess we will see oct. 5th.

That surprises me, usually the programs that draw 80,000 a game at home can be counted on to travel well.

I was on the Clemson board, they were discussing the trip to CNY , to may surprise they

That surprises me, usually the programs that draw 80,000 a game at home can be counted on to travel well.

I think you left something out.

You clearly havent been to many away games for Syracuse. We usually have a couple thousand at all away games...so that number isnt astonishing. Keep up the negative comments about our fans and you will make a good amount of friends on this board.

Here is what it looks like at the moment. Blue dots are seats available. Sorry for the slight discrepancies but it was a pain in the a$$. The corners not shown are basically full. Still have some work to do on the 3rd level but I think it is coming along.
upload_2013-9-24_13-26-47.png

Here is what it looks like at the moment. Blue dots are seats available. Sorry for the slight discrepancies but it was a pain in the a$$. The corners not shown are basically full. Still have some work to do on the 3rd level but I think it is coming along.
View attachment 5154
those 3rd level seats will probably start selling once the time is announced

those 3rd level seats will probably start selling once the time is announced

That's what I was thinking. Hoping it's 3:30

iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

You clearly havent been to many away games for Syracuse. We usually have a couple thousand at all away games...so that number isnt astonishing. Keep up the negative comments about our fans and you will make a good amount of friends on this board.

You must be new to the area, or are just not that bright. We do not have a good fan base, especially when it comes to traveling. The fans we have at away games typically live near there. No one that roots for Clemson lives in syracuse LOL.

This is no secret to anyone. We have die hards, sure, but our students and the community as a whole is all about basketball.

its ok that you have your opinion, we are all entitled to one. But man are you way off on this one LOL.

You must be new to the area, or are just not that bright. We do not have a good fan base, especially when it comes to traveling. The fans we have at away games typically live near there. No one that roots for Clemson lives in syracuse LOL.

This is no secret to anyone. We have die hards, sure, but our students and the community as a whole is all about basketball.

its ok that you have your opinion, we are all entitled to one. But man are you way off on this one LOL.
Your problem is that your all of about 20 years old. Go back 10 or so years, to P's hayday and what you will find is a fan base that is every bit Fball as it was Bball. But, as I say, you'r too young to understand that. Consistent winning will return SU to that state.

Ive been to road games at BC,USF,Rutgers, PSU, UNC,Cinncy,and several bowl games, Im usually pleasantly surprised at the SU turnout, for a relatively smaller school.

Ive been to road games at BC,USF,Rutgers, PSU, UNC,Cinncy,and several bowl games, Im usually pleasantly surprised at the SU turnout, for a relatively smaller school.

I thought the turnout at the Penn State game in Marrone's first year was pretty admirable. Filled up about a whole section on the lower level and there were a good number of cuse fans scattered throughout that steel monstrosity of a stadium.

I thought the turnout at the Penn State game in Marrone's first year was pretty admirable. Filled up about a whole section on the lower level and there were a good number of cuse fans scattered throughout that steel monstrosity of a stadium.
yea i was up high great fan support there but crappy place to watch a game if your in row 95

As of right now ticket sales are looking like this..

1st Level - 672 are available in the first level. Majority of those are in section 112 (directly next to opposing fan section) and the rest are mostly in the end zone opposite the band.

2nd Level - 1619 are available in the second level. Pretty open here.

3rd Level - 5505 are available in the 3rd level. Also lot of space open.

This leaves a total of 7796 available.

If the Dome capacity is 49k then this leaves us with 41,204 tickets sold as of now.

What is the normal walk up for homecoming anyone know?

We still have two weeks till gameday and the time hasn't been announced yet. I think we should easily get 45k.

EDIT: I will try to give an update every few days.

UPDATE:

1ST-
2ND-926
3RD- will do tomorrow

Last edited:

Im going to assume you have been to either ZERO or maybe 1 or two away games ever. I go to 2 away games every single season for about 12 years now. Ive never seen a bad showing by Cuse fans..That includes in the west coast, the south etc. This community is as much about football as it is about basketball. Its interesting that you are assuming that no matter where Syracuse plays our fans in that game are from that area and not from Syracuse and traveling, yet Clemson could only have amazingly devoted fans coming from Clemson South Carolina. You don't seem to know much about college sports but its ok cause noone is judging and negative on here but you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom