Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

The demise of the program was plain and simple. Lack of money and lack of investment.

Well, the combination of that and once nonexistent regional competitors (Pitt & Rutgers, later UConn) investing tons of their $ into their programs. For some of them, they were investing for the first time ever (sad as that is for the one in NJ who'd been around forever).

Perfect storm. We got stale quickly.

With the TNIAAG 15$ we should get at least 48,500 easy.

too bad this push isnt helping with the other games on the schedule. pitt game looks tulane like.

214 tickets left for sale on Stub Hub

100 Level. - 26 seats (only 5 pairs the remaining 16 are single seats)

214 tickets left for sale on Stub Hub
Aren't those tickets already counted as "sold" or are you just letting us know in case we want to buy them?

Aren't those tickets already counted as "sold" or are you just letting us know in case we want to buy them?
Just letting people know they might be able to get a deal on Stub a Hub since seats are selling quickly at the Box Office.

re-watching the Syracuse - Tennessee game from 1998, not really sure why I'm torturing my self like this but I cant wait for this game tomorrow and I wanted to watch a classic. In the 4th quarter the announcers start talking about how loud the crowd is and the only thing they have heard that is even close to it is baton rouge on a saturday night. They say the noise is way above the pain threshold and its at least 160 decibals. Man, lets hope the LOUD HOUSE lives up to its billing tomorrow afternoon. I cant wait!!!! Lets Go Orange

My litmus test for the

My litmus test here is section 329.

103 seats right now. Curious how many will be there come this evening
As of 3:50 p.m.the are only 60 seats available in Section 329.

A lot of seats were just added in Ticketmaster in the last row of the 200 level (Row M) along with every other row in the top of Section 303.

Not sure why they simply don't put all the a available tickets on Ticketmaster now since we are less than 24 hours until kickoff.

Also the last couple rows in the backs of the 200 levels. Good news!!!

Also the last couple rows in the backs of the 200 levels. Good news!!!

Is that good news because those are the last seats they would sell? (assuming those may be some of the only really less than ideal sight lines in the building)

UPDATE:

LETS SELL THIS THING OUT!

1st- 37
2nd- 322
3rd- 1,043

47,860!!!
Hopefully these are the returned tickets from Empower since they said sales would end at 4:00 p.m. today. What's interesting is they are starting to open up every other row on the SU side in the 300 level. Let's hope there won't be any more tickets added overnight.

The 200 level just went to 530 available seats from 322 available. I agree those are the worst seats in the building so that's probably good news in terms of thee mans for tickets.

Also the end zone seats should sellout pretty quickly with the $15 ticket offer!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And all done without TV ads and billboards in September. ;)

Actually I've seen quite a few billboards and their have been radio ads. Not like before but they are there now on 690 & 81.

They just took a hold off in section 317, 318, 320, 321. What were they thinking? Why wouldnt they have made those tickets available earlier??

On SU Athletics.

Tickets can be ordered online and printed at home, or purchased by phone (1-888-DOMETIX), or in person at the Carrier Dome Box Office. A crowd of more than 46,000 is expected for this historic game, and due to the high demand for tickets, the Carrier Dome Box Office will open at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.

They just took a hold off in section 317, 318, 320, 321. What were they thinking? Why wouldnt they have made those tickets available earlier??
It makes no sense to open up a bunch of $90 prime seats less than 24 before the game that are right in the view of the national TV cameras.

They have been releasing blocks of seats every 15 minutes and we went from a Ticketmaster message of very few seats available to 13 sections with dark blue color. Maybe there are a lot more tickets left than we think.

It makes no sense to open up a bunch of $90 prime seats less than 24 before the game that are right in the view of the national TV cameras.

They have been releasing blocks of seats every 15 minutes and we went from a Ticketmaster message of very few seats available to 13 sections with dark blue color. Maybe there are a lot more tickets left than we think.

I don't think there are that many left. If you saw what I just posted they are expecting anything north of 46k. In my opinion it really really dumb of them to open those seats now..

The way they just released a statement saying a limited number of tickets available I think they just opened everything except for where they are alternating rows.

strange they would hold prime seats maybe they figure they can get the face value with seats running out

strange they would hold prime seats maybe they figure they can get the face value with seats running out

If thats what they are thinking.. I just hope they sell because that is in camera view..

I agree with you but just don't know if it's the best strategy. I would prefer to see every seat left sold at a discount.

wow like half the seats they just released are gone already !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom