Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

Just went to LivingSocial, it didn't look more than 300 all together. And many look to be the same seats as listed on TicketMaster. I went to TicketMaster directly, not through SUAthletics.com. Going through LS,tThe SU side it was 50 or less in total, maybe 150-200 on Clemson's side. There are only 4 sections with any tickets remaining on the Clemson side through LS.

If you go to TicketMaster directly, and not through a site, then you should see all remaining outstanding seats. Only 75 remain on the first level, one of which is first row on the 40 yard line Clemson side.

That's encouraging to here! End of the week can't come soon enough!

That game was played at Death Valley, not the Georgia Dome.
Oh... that game. Sorry.

I thought there was a reference made to Clemson's game(s) in the Georgia Dome. The Georgia heat must be getting to me.

That game was played at Death Valley, not the Georgia Dome.

Interesting according to the Georgia dome's website there are four 1250ton air conditioners that could cool 1666 homes there. Never knew that.

Lower bowl avail down to 69.

Although I mistakenly thought that the 300 seats were dropping TODAY at 9 vs. tomorrow...

Lower bowl avail down to 69.

upload_2013-10-2_10-49-9.png

Oh... that game. Sorry.

I thought there was a reference made to Clemson's game(s) in the Georgia Dome. The Georgia heat must be getting to me.
I think the Georgia Dome reference was in regards to them playing in the Chick-fil-A bowl last year.

anyone know what a normal walk up for homecoming is? 2k?

the problem is so many of the center sideline seats are $150 until you get down to the 20's or half way up the upper deck. you move over 1 section or up a few rows and the prices drops to $50 thats a big savings for a marginally better seat.

the problem is so many of the center sideline seats are $150 until you get down to the 20's or half way up the upper deck. you move over 1 section or up a few rows and the prices drops to $50 thats a big savings for a marginally better seat.

This is true.

I guess because of that a lot of those seats may be filled on game day but the ticket sales now may not reflect that, if you know what I'm saying...

They just opened around 100 seats in 306 and 307

I saw that don't know where they came from could be empower left over

I saw that don't know where they came from could be empower left over

I hope so but they are in the front makes me wonder whats behind them...

I thought that area might be held for overflow students If you have been to the games this year youll note that those sections are completely empty

Yeah the third level looks...worse?
I thought that area might be held for overflow students If you have been to the games this year youll note that those sections are completely empty

I think that may be right.

Im hoping those move...I really think that a $35 seat has a much better chance at being a late week or walkup buy than a $150 seat.

Heck...front row 3rd deck...corner or not, may be the best deal in the building right now for $35.

I was also wondering about homecoming I would guess we have a lot of parents in town for this one. did they get any special ticket packages ( i know its not family weekend but i would expect alot none the less

I was also wondering about homecoming I would guess we have a lot of parents in town for this one. did they get any special ticket packages ( i know its not family weekend but i would expect alot none the less[/quote

Its funny I keep forgetting its homecoming. This is the first homecoming weekend I have EVER returned for since leaving in 99...and its been so long, all of my friends who DID come for the event have stopped...

To me it's Clemson Weekend. ACC weekend.

A family of four can purchase the Tops Family Pack for the Clemson game for only $75. The price includes two adult and two youth (12 & under) tickets, parking, and a $5 concession stand voucher. Seating is located in the family-friendly, alcohol-free Tops Family Section between aisles 332-333.

Curious about this, from the Suathletics release yesterday PM. That section looks completely sold out (and I dont think it just sold out). I wonder if they will consider honoring this deal for other corner seats? If so, that would be a great tool to get some late week walkups...

Curious about this, from the Suathletics release yesterday PM. That section looks completely sold out (and I dont think it just sold out). I wonder if they will consider honoring this deal for other corner seats? If so, that would be a great tool to get some late week walkups...
Wait doesn't this mean there is no student section since it's parents weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom