Clemson Tom strikes again as he trashes Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Tom strikes again as he trashes Syracuse

Cocky ba$tard. Hope their whole team is as cocky. Hell, they've already won without playing a down!:rolleyes:

Sorry, no time or inclination to view Clemson Tom; if I want to get aggravated, I can just read one of the pieces by one of the Post SubStandard's "sportswriters".:eek:

I feel like I'm supposed to be mad after listening to that, but it's actually one of the funnier things I've heard in a while. Keem 'em coming!

From a longtime Clemson fan and alumnus, he's an idiot and a poor a poor example of Clemson fans. He is not representative of the vast majority of Clemson fans.

Please accept my apology.

Apology accepted.....This time.

;)

now thats one i'd be running on a loop at every team meeting and maybe in the locker room. thats a motivator for us, while the other one was simply funny good smack talk, this one is flat out disrespectful.

Game on Clemson, bring it.

Last edited:
now thats one i'd be running on a loop at every team meeting and maybe in the locker room. thats a motivator for us, while the other one was simply funny good smack talk, this one is flat out disrespectful. game on Clemson
If the staff has time to look at emails and mine doesn't get filtered to spam they have it.

That guy makes me laugh.

"You guys stink, and we the best."

"Sammy Watkins is the best WR ever"

"McDowell is a great RB and is gonna run for about 200 yards on ya"

"All in all, we're gonna put 6-700 yards on you and about 60 points"

That wasn't the Clemson Tom that made the first recording.This guy is a Fake.!!!!!

Big time football? Like West Virginia? How did Clemson do against them again?

Still, love this video. Love the Clemson fans can come up here and talk smack in a much less annoying way than UConn and Rutgers fans used to. And love being in this conference.

Don't think Clemson Tom understands that there is literally nothing that would make us want to be in the Big East/AAC right now. They could beat us 41-0 and we would still be perfectly happy to be in the ACC.

I feel bad for that guy. He's trapped in his own living hell. Clumpzon.

"Sinchuwuz." Told the old lady, "sinchuwuz up, gimme a beer".

Clearly Clemson Tom was suffering from either severe alcoholism or jail time in 1996 if he's never heard of Syracuse football.

We should know as well as anyone that the fans are never a good reflection of the attitudes of the coaches and players. Most of the time we as fans just talk stupid crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom