Clemson vs Alabama | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Alabama

Two fourth down stops away and this could be us! With that said, come on Clemson we need that money!!

If Bama were to win this game comfortably, I would strongly consider them as the greatest team of all time.

I'm having a hard time reconciling my hope that Clemson and the ACC beat the Yankees of college football in Alabama, and my desire to see Trevor Lawrence get an atomic wedgie followed by a swirley that ruins his Fabio coif.

I'm having a hard time reconciling my hope that Clemson and the ACC beat the Yankees of college football in Alabama, and my desire to see Trevor Lawrence get an atomic wedgie followed by a swirley that ruins his Fabio coif.

The atomic wedgie followed by swirlie can wait until they are in the Dome. Go Tigers!

I’m surprised the Clemson safety stayed that close after that double move.

Wow crazy throw I hope the rest of the night is this much fun

Bama is gonna be able to move the ball at will when they want to.
Clemson D is gonna have to produce stops and turnovers like they did, if they can’t bama is just go go go go go.

Who knows, maybe Sunshine will declare for the NFL after the game. He's already seen what can happen to QBs who stay. ;)

You mean Sunshine wants to avoid another personal introduction to our young DBs?

Alabama looks quick enough to negate some of Sunshine's quick release on really short passes. Clemson may have to look to mid-range passes.

And then the bomb.

And then Etienne.

I don't have time to post the reply!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors