Clemson vs Alabama | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Alabama

Bama 27
Clemson 24.

Clemson’s d lets up after sunshine pulls some late game too little too late heroics

I watched both QF games and came away with these assessments. First Clemson dominated Notre Dame and that game showed me that ND didn't belong in the final four teams. Second-Alabama started out slow and when their defense came to life(they) shut down Oklahoma. Again it showed me that Oklahoma didn't belong in the final four teams either. Shame on the committee for thinking either ND or Oklahoma belonged. They need to do some serious thought on who should be there in future years.

Going back to the ND/Clemson game. Syracuse almost beat Clemson during the regular season. If it weren't for that late foul(called in the 4th quarter)it would have been 1st and 10 on Clemsons' 20 yard for Syracuse where they would have won the game.
Syracuse/ND-- The Syracuse defensive unit didn't show up for the game,if they had maybe Syracuse would have replaced ND in the final four teams with 11-1 record.

Oh well maybe it happens in 2019

I think the Tide takes this one, though I'm rooting for Clemson.

Bama 38
Clemson 17

Not gonna happen - but how nice would it be to have Clump beat 'Bama 30-3 or something? Really embarrass them.

Is this game going to be on 1200 AM or is there a stupid Crunch game?

I want Clemson to win. I think Bama will win.

Dabo is good dude, I think. Saban is a Sith Lord.

Want Clemson but think Bama is just too good and wins by 10.

38-28.

My guess is:

Bama - 35
Clemson - 24

But I am not sure a 3+ TD win by any team would surprise me.

Hoping for Clemson, but I think Alabama steamrolls them.

Alabama team - 31
Clemson team - 14

Clemson 27-24.

I don't care what anyone says, I think this superpower rivalry is great for college football just like Lakers/Celtics was great for the NBA.
I agree. When SU joined the ACC, I really detested Clemson fans, as much as they hated Syracuse, But now we have earned their respect,. THIS is a great rivalry. Hope they beat win tonight.

I don't feel good about it.

Ha, I see what you did there. You've been hanging around Syracusefan.com perhaps a bit more than what's good for your health. "I have a bad feeling about this game." ;):)

Is Alabama walking in from Candlestick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom