Cmon It's Gametime | Syracusefan.com

Cmon It's Gametime

Alcuse01

Scout Team
Not being a hater, but 9 out of 10 posts don't have anything to do with the game today. Expansion, more expansion, and of course the never ending ru love/hate fest. Where are the game day posts? I woke up so excited/nervous. It's a feeling I haven't had in a loooong time. It's an awesome feeling! LGO clap clap LGO clap clap LGO clap clap

We could be bowl eligible with a win
We could be ranked for the first time in forever
We could be in a great spot for the BE championship and BCS bowl
For those that bet :) today means you can't lose your season 6-win bet!
And I heard it's snowing in NJ/NY... a beautiful thing!

this game better not be blacked out on sny in my area, hows that for some game time talk!

Stop the run, force them into obvious passing situations and that can allow us to play our brand of agressive D. LGO, clap,clap, CLAP!!!

this game better not be blacked out on sny in my area, hows that for some game time talk!

if it is blacked on your sny station, its only because you must have 1 of the 3 tw channels and it will be on there. sny only blacks out in the areas where tw has picked it up.

Let's go baby! We win today and it's a statement. All the talk about coming back next year to win the Big East? I say "to hell with that, lets win the ***** this year and move on". Today is a HUGE game for our program. LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

if it is blacked on your sny station, its only because you must have 1 of the 3 tw channels and it will be on there. sny only blacks out in the areas where tw has picked it up.
yeah these s blacked out sny but sny hd is still on for the time being. tw sucks!!!

now its blacked out, what a joke, luckily i found a link online to watch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom