CMU Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

CMU Game Thread...

Babers vt post game speech party of intro with team running in, train whistle back, bell stays (fine), get this team rolling and all ok (I hope!)

Dungey is kind of terrible right now.
He hasn't made an outside pitch on an option play I think ever in his career.

Last week he missed one that would have went for 6 and today he missed on that would have probably been 30 yards.

Defense not the problem.

Honestly, this year's defense with last year's offense is a winning formula.

Not sure what the hell is wrong with Dungey. He is WAY off. And does not look at the middle of the field at all.
Agree, 100%. The defense is much better. If it can hold steady, and the offense gets it's crap in a bag, we can compete.

I'm both encouraged and discouraged. I'm couraged?

D is solid.

The OL and QB have been bad.
The OL hasn't even been that bad, Dungey has been AWFUL and penalties are hurting.

Secondary is still a mess. I need to see us not give up 3 bombs a game for TDs before I declare the D OK.

The OL hasn't even been that bad, Dungey has been AWFUL and penalties are hurting.
OL can't get push.

They aren't doing well in pass blocking either.

Three 1st downs in the 1st quarter. Not good. Not good at all.

Also, did I see somewhere that Robinson got the start at DE?

Happily eating crow on that one. I thought if we got anything from him it would be gravy. If he's a starter now we're hopefully looking at having one DE spot locked down for years.

wow, Sean Riley is apparently the most dangerous man on this offense.

lol don't ever put that bell on TV again
But nothing quite says Bigtime Power 5 College Football like a bell and a stand.

Lol who's idea was that.. I mean is it supposed to improve the gameday environment?

OL can't get push.

They aren't doing well in pass blocking either.
Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see the pressure in the pass game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom