CMU Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

CMU Game Thread...

right now if you double Ish and get the bare appearance of pressure on Dungey you can shut down the SU passing attack. Force Dungey to roll = inaccurate pass out of bounds. Force him to come off his initial read = scramble attempt. Anticipate the QB run and you're golden.

That little screen to Riley they are trying to throw is terrible design. Its just way to crowded and theyve tried it twice. Once being picked off

Beside all the points made that I haven't read, but know what people are saying. I cannot do this Watch ESPN. I'm going to die from my BP. It just won't stop cutting in, and out. I'm losing it.

Anyway, that TD on D was much needed obviously. But, I think it gives them confidence now, and may be a season changer as the O gets its stuff together.

Our running game feels like Rob Spence's bubble screen obsession.

"Lets run it again until we execute it correctly."

"But coach, we've run that play 5 times in the 1st quarter already and they're sitting on it!"

These broadcasters are trolling SU fans with their punting game praise.

Well these freshmen WRs are going to get some PT next year.
I think if the Palmer commit had stuck, he'd be making a big impact for us right now.

I havent seen him and we should be runnin his ass all game. Inside guard blocking is terrible. We are literally getting killed. If this is lsu we are down by 30 already. Was hoping line grew up a bit.

People keep talking about opening up the playbook. What if it's already open?

Seriously that is two times on this drive where our first defender makes the hit though diesn't make the tackle

Come on Martin, this is D1.

My goodness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom