CMU Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

CMU Game Thread...

I havent seen him and we should be runnin his ass all game. Inside guard blocking is terrible. We are literally getting killed. If this is lsu we are down by 30 already. Was hoping line grew up a bit.
It's not just the line.

Beside all the points made that I haven't read, but know what people are saying. I cannot do this Watch ESPN. I'm going to die from my BP. It just won't stop cutting in, and out. I'm losing it.

Anyway, that TD on D was much needed obviously. But, I think it gives them confidence now, and may be a season changer as the O gets its stuff together.
It might be your internet. I have Spectrum (time warner) and it is working great for me. I wish I had an excuse to turn it off.

right now if you double Ish and get the bare appearance of pressure on Dungey you can shut down the SU passing attack. Force Dungey to roll = inaccurate pass out of bounds. Force him to come off his initial read = scramble attempt. Anticipate the QB run and you're golden.
and for the 2nd game no adjustments to the offensive scheme

Can we go back to the pitch from dungey to strick where strick turned sideways and waited to be tackled?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom