CMU Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

CMU Game Thread...

Hofrichter is really good though and we'll get to see a lot of him.

44cuse

The bell is giving me even more of a headache. Of course ESPN doesn't lag when they use that dumb thing, and put a mic up to it.

We'll take it. Busted assignment. Why is Strickland hesitating so much on the two runs to his right. Get moving!

i'm getting to the point where i'm genuinely surprised any time Murphy doesn't mess up a kick.

Can't imagine what Morris would be doing to Cuse secondary with their top receivers playing?

I'm just disgusted by the play calling. Some of this is football 101. 3 and 1 on your opponents 20 you go for 1 1/2 yards. Nothing less nothing more. A swing pass out of the shotgun?
Is it just me or have we basically been complaining about play calling since coach Mac left for the patriots. Why can't we have nice things.

What happened to all the secondary talent we brought in? They have guys wide open all day long

Morris has a weird sidearm release. Can't believe it works for him. Then again, he's playing Syracuse.

Why don't our d-backs ever turn around and find the ball? This has been happening forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom