Coach Autry moves | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Autry moves

If you're old enough, you don't start hurting till day 2.

My last marathon, I thought I was going to be fine the next morning, but couldn't walk day 2.
I did a half marathon in 2016, I didn’t move for a week, awful….. couldn’t imagine a full one. Nope

It's been fun seeing the coaching staff enjoy themselves lately. But, would like them to get back to the grindstone, and focus on basketball now. All this positive vibe, is nought without oncourt success this coming season.

Lots to do before then. Like, designing what our actual Offense and Defense will be. Also, me post was being light-hearted.
I’m going to guess that he’s done/is doing that.

Frankly in this era, doing things like throwing first pitches at Yankee games is a part of it. People need to know who our coach is.

Last edited:
It's been fun seeing the coaching staff enjoy themselves lately. But, would like them to get back to the grindstone, and focus on basketball now. All this positive vibe, is nought without oncourt success this coming season.
So they should never have a life outside coaching and recruiting? Did you know that Griff was with Choppa today before the game and spending all day Monday with him. And they are going to a huge networking event in the city after the game? Get a clue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom