Coach for 50 years | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Coach for 50 years

Have you been to a NBA game. Outside of the Celtics/Bucks the noise is made up Piped in sounds and announcers yelling to generate noise. Even a mediocre SU game had more fan involvement than 93% of the NBA.
Sounds like it's just a baseball game indoors.

Based off the number of Duke early ticket sale emails I have received as an alum and STH ...Duke sales behind expectations?

Based off the number of Duke early ticket sale emails I have received as an alum and STH ...Duke sales behind expectations?
Not to surprising - Duke not particularly good, Syracuse not good, coach K gone.

17k sucks

You’re spoiled. 98.3% of the schools wish they had 17k. And we haven’t played any of the name teams yet so it will go up.

You’re spoiled. 98.3% of the schools wish they had 17k. And we haven’t played any of the name teams yet so it will go up.
We are spoiled. I just want the lights to come on for these guys and get us back to where we belong as a basketball program.

We are spoiled. I just want the lights to come on for these guys and get us back to where we belong as a basketball program.
I think for most the lights as bright as it’s gonna get. That’s the problem.

Honestly, Bees and kcsu are both right here.

Are we spoiled by our massive crowds? Yes.
Is it depressing to see the Dome at half or 2/3rds of the size we are accustomed to? Also yes.

It’s too bad we play in a 49,500 seat Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom