Coach K greatest of all time??? | Syracusefan.com

Coach K greatest of all time???

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
He gets lottery pick after lottery pick, the best players in the country every year and still underperforms. Hes a good coach but definitely not the greatest. Facts!

He gets lottery pick after lottery pick, the best players in the country every year and still underperforms. Hes a good coach but definitely not the greatest. Facts!
Ask Calapari how hard it is to field a team of freshman. Allen plus 4.

certainly not the last 8-9 mins today. that was horrible coaching. not getting the ball inside to bagley at all then putting the ball back in allens hands the last few mins of OT.

Yes, a blue blood stacked with 4 and 5 stars just lost to another blue blood stacked with 4 and 5 stars in the elite 8 in a good game that went to OT. That definitely means that the coach of the team that lost, who won a national championship just 3 years ago (and another 5 years before that) is overrated.

Sometimes we fans are the worst.

Yes, a blue blood stacked with 4 and 5 stars just lost to another blue blood stacked with 4 and 5 stars in the elite 8 in a good game that went to OT. That definitely means that the coach of the team that lost, who won a national championship just 3 years ago (and another 5 years before that) is overrated.

I think he's one of the greatest of all time. that's why I said "certainly not the last 8-9 mins today".

He should win almost every year with all the talent he gets. There’s no debate. Hes stacked with the best players in the country every year .

certainly not the last 8-9 mins today. that was horrible coaching. not getting the ball inside to bagley at all then putting the ball back in allens hands the last few mins of OT.
My thoughts exactly...how do you not put the ball in Bagleys hands in crunch time. He is a mismatch no matter who is guarding him. Terrible end of game managing on K’s part there.

He should win almost every year with all the talent he gets. There’s no debate. Hes stacked with the best players in the country every year .

He has to turnover his roster every year.

our team of guys in their first(ish) year plus Battle/Howard vs Dukes guys with Allen and we took them to the wire. Talent wise its not even close.

I think he's one of the greatest of all time. that's why I said "certainly not the last 8-9 mins today".

I agree with you on this. He'd definitely take back a few decisions, but I was disagreeing with the OP that this loss doesn't mean he's the GOAT.

K is an all timer but he was awful today and if JB had this year’s Duke roster he likely does better than Elite 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom