Coach K thinks we need to reassess playing college basketball during a pandemic. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Coach K thinks we need to reassess playing college basketball during a pandemic.

That was reminiscent of the "god bless America" crap. He is a sore loser, often.

Don't forget the on the court reprimand he gave to Oregon's Dillon Brooks who had the gall to take a shot with a few seconds left on the shot clock instead of just letting the shot clock run out and turn it over (I believe there was about 10-20 seconds left).

If JB did as less with as much talent as Coach K has had especially over the last years once he embraced the one n done. Our base here would be putting for sale signs on his house lawn.

Duke Kansas and Kentucky are pretty awful. Think unc is pretty bad too
Here's a fun fact probably speaking to why maybe Coach K thinks college basketball should "reassess," one of my wife's favorite buzz words, BTW. I know when I hear her say that word it's time to head for the hills, at least for awhile. It's a trigger word for me ;) But I digress.

So, the fun fact. Last week's AP Top Twenty-Five Poll was the first time since 1982 that neither Duke or UNC were ranked. That ended a run of 702 weekly polls where at least one of them was in the Top 25. And I saw another article that said if you throw in all the other Division 1 MBB teams from North Carolina (NC State, Wake Forest, UNC Asheville, Greensboro, or Wilmington, Davidson etc), this is the first week going all the way back to 1961 that North Carolina didn't have a team in the Top 25.

So what a co-inky-dink that Coach K thinks it's time to reassess playing ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom