Coach P Memories | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach P Memories

Boeheim has brought the basketball team to elite status. If our basketball team was not so successful there is no chance we were invited to the ACC. The ACC did not invite us because of football. Basketball takes all the credit for why SU was sought after.

So, when the ACC brought in Va Tech and Miami, were they giddy over their basketball greatness?

He won the Big East in his last season.

When I read these comments about Coach P I realize that SU is doomed as a program, because SU may have the most ignorant fans of any team in college football, and that is quite an accomplishment. When you consider that fans starting banging the drum to fire him in 1999, at a time when he had one of the best winning percentages of any coach in the country, you can only conclude that a vast swath of SU fans are idiots.

I agree completely. I had a tough time rooting against coach P today. Anyone who thinks that Marrone is a better coach than Pasqualoni is kidding themselves.

What are talking about

Read the thread. It was claimed that the ACC expansion was basketball based, and not a function of economics; i.e. eyeballs, larger TV markets, etc...

Read the thread. It was claimed that the ACC expansion was basketball based, and not a function of economics; i.e. eyeballs, larger TV markets, etc...

That was never claimed. What was claimed was SU basketball is what got SU into the ACC. Then you brought VT and Miami into the discussion which didn't make any sense.

He won the Big East in his last season.

you can only conclude that a vast swath of SU fans are idiots.

He shared that title with 3 other shitty teams from a horrible 7 team conference.What a joke.One can only concluse from this post that you are the idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom