Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

The guy brought them back to relevance. Progress isn't a straight line. Some of these schools are out of their minds.

Sounds like a change is happening but this report may be jumping the gun a little. For what it is worth he dug Colorado out of a hole that some really bad coaches put them in, but has not by any means brought Colorado back to anything relevant. Great and amazing person, but not exactly a power 5 coach. He is set to have his 5th last place finish in a bad Pac12 South in 6 seasons after starting the season 5-0 against some subpar competition. 2016 is becoming more and more clear that it was a combination of McIntire, a senior laden class and one hell of a defensive coordinator in Jim Leavitt.

Sounds like a change is happening but this report may be jumping the gun a little. For what it is worth he dug Colorado out of a hole that some really bad coaches put them in, but has not by any means brought Colorado back to anything relevant. Great and amazing person, but not exactly a power 5 coach. He is set to have his 5th last place finish in a bad Pac12 South in 6 seasons after starting the season 5-0 against some subpar competition. 2016 is becoming more and more clear that it was a combination of McIntire, a senior laden class and one hell of a defensive coordinator in Jim Leavitt.
Your not here after Dino are you. If that's the case you are no longer welcome.

adelson seemed pretty sure today that Dino would jump to Lou since they have a history of being good before.

adelson seemed pretty sure today that Dino would jump to Lou since they have a history of being good before.

I heard the same interview and didn't come away with that sense, but I may have misheard.

Your not here after Dino are you. If that's the case you are no longer welcome.

Some people have mentioned wanting him, but seriously that is as close to a lateral move as you can make. Colorado and Syracuse could almost be brothers in terms of football history and recent state. I do not see any reason why he would do it. Les Miles is the name coming up almost exclusively. Used to coach at CU and his daughter works for a doctor there. Big name for a few years and maybe have a coach in waiting on staff. We are by all measures trying to avoid the "hot G5 coach" this time.

Leach should know by now his style can win the Pac12, I dont think it wins the B10 since it never plays and D.

I think the L’Ville game and this year overall has gone a long way to keeping Dino.

Still a ways to go but I really don’t think any of the current openings are much of a threat.

USC as has been mentioned is one I would be concerned with but even that isn’t a guarantee necessarily.

Also the Colorado deal is becoming quite a media mess. No one on staff claims to have been told and has mentioned this to players. No confirmation to McMurphy or any other of your better reporters. Also, MacIntire has a son on the team who is a senior and Senior Day is 4 days away making this even more awkward. Sounds like this was still in the stages of being finalized and a Regent may have let the info slip out. Tuesday press conference is in about 90 minutes, should be interesting.

I wouldn’t even take the Kansas job and I barely have a job
Seems like sports is the only place where you can perform like szyt for three years and still get paid millions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom