Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

tenor.gif

Hilarious, that program is a mess
Oh theres no reason to be worried. But the usual talking heads are preaching Dino to Miami. Its not a match made in heaven. That programs been dragged through the dirt too many times to attract a family man like dino

Oh theres no reason to be worried. But the usual talking heads are preaching Dino to Miami. Its not a match made in heaven. That programs been dragged through the dirt too many times to attract a family man like dino
Oh I agree, that’s why it’s hilarious.

Someone on twitter said he has an out clause in his contract that he can get out of if a big team comes calling...

I laughed so hard I spit out my drink...that is exactly why there is a huge buyout in case a big school comes calling.

And Miami is not a Big School and haven't been in a long long long time.

Nice of richt to wait until after signing day

Is there an ‘out’ for signees whose head coach leaves the program? Sure doesn’t seem right otherwise. Don’t new coaches often have to re-recruit signees to stay?

Is there an ‘out’ for signees whose head coach leaves the program? Sure doesn’t seem right otherwise. Don’t new coaches often have to re-recruit signees to stay?
No there isn't an out for signees unless the school releases them from the NLI.

And yes, they usually have to re-recruit them if they want them to stay, but they don't necessarily have to keep them.

Miami has a pretty solid class though, most of their recruits are studs. It's whether or not they fit the incoming coaches system.

No there isn't an out for signees unless the school releases them from the NLI.

And yes, they usually have to re-recruit them if they want them to stay, but they don't necessarily have to keep them.

Miami has a pretty solid class though, most of their recruits are studs. It's whether or not they fit the incoming coaches system.

So this was never enacted?
NCAA proposal would ease transfer rules once coaches leave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom