Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

I'm not sure Miami would necessarily appeal to Dino, that said, I certainly feel better knowing the extension was already official.

What about Holgorsen to Miami?

From the Miami board:

View attachment 148771
Theycan dream.

They don’t have enough money to attract Dino to an inferior program. The only things they have in their favor is recruitment area and weather. Oh wait, we play in a dome with great turf.

Richt was making about $4 mil at Miami and if I am not mistaken I would think he already makes that at SU after his new contract.

Without the mess and headaches Miami has and a better fan base.

They are delusional.

Diaz
Butch Davis
Cristobal
Mark Stoops
Kiffin
Charlie Strong

Just a reminder that Urban Meyer has "retired" from tOSU, knows Florida recruiting, can handle the weather, coached in the SEC (ergo: knows how to $way recruit$) and has an acceptable record of success. Not saying it will happen but if other fanbases can create baseless rumors, we should be able to create rumors with at least some basis in fact.

No there isn't an out for signees unless the school releases them from the NLI.

And yes, they usually have to re-recruit them if they want them to stay, but they don't necessarily have to keep them.

Miami has a pretty solid class though, most of their recruits are studs. It's whether or not they fit the incoming coaches system.
Didn't Urban Meyer say he resigned quickly so recruits would already have new staff b/c otherwise they could decommit after?

NFL HC”s have a shorter shelf life than RB”s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom