Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

The best part is it pops up if you google “George McDonald 7uck it”.

I know one thing. Coach Personality of a Potato Doreen didn’t read that article

My wife has 4-5 chores lined up for me today:

After reading McDonald's article, I just want say "Firetruck It!" and watch bowl games all day.

The stars are aligning for us to win this division over the next few years.

Last edited:
Didn't like the guy the, really didn't like him after his "Bye Felicia" tweet and still despise him to this day. Cant wait to shut his offense down next year. He will be one and done as OC of the Wolfpack and will be lucky to make it through the season.

Four UCONN assistants got coal in their stocking today. DC & DB coaches and 2 S&C guys.

I could see this happening, stranger things have happened, shocking he still owns a house in Houston....or is he waiting for the OK State job to open up.

That would be a bad move. Applewhite was leading a winning team until the injury. UofH has unrealistic demands for a coach not using his own recruits. Both coordinators were gone. Not a recipe for a winning team.

Besides, Holgerson may be an offensive hotshot (not ready to call him an offensive genius) but the guy does not know what defense was. Applewhite had enough sense to get rid of a bad D Coordinator. Add to that the Holgerson wandering eye, how long would he remain in Htown if a good to great P5 program opened up?

I don't get that one. There has been a drop-off from Hermann but he hasn't been horrible. I think Houston needs to be a bit more realistic with expectations.

That’s cheap. Wasn’t Houston like 7-1, top 25 when Oliver went down then everyone started gashing them on the ground?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom