Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

C_fJKSWWAAAssVS.jpg

I don't get the fascination with Locksley. People have really short memories, because some weird, weird stuff went down last time he was a head coach. I wouldn't hand him the keys.
Wasn't he the head coach at Illinois after Zook got fired? Or was he a coordinator?

Wasn't he the head coach at Illinois after Zook got fired? Or was he a coordinator?

Coordinator. Became head coach at New Mexico and did abysmally bad.

I don’t think Locksley would be a terrible hire.

1. Hes kept his nose clean since that debacle in New Mexico. Maybe he learned a thing or two from Saban.

2. With his DMV connections he’s going to recruit very well as HC of Umd vs a school on the other side of the country.

3. Maryland can’t do much better. Retain Canada I guess.

I don’t think Locksley would be a terrible hire.

1. Hes kept his nose clean since that debacle in New Mexico. Maybe he learned a thing or two from Saban.

2. With his DMV connections he’s going to recruit very well as HC of Umd vs a school on the other side of the country.

3. Maryland can’t do much better. Retain Canada I guess.
He was 2 and 26 at New Mexico. Also had a TON of off field weirdness.

If he gets another HC gig it just proves how bizarre the coaching fraternity is and how finite the universe is in football.

Canada would be an interesting hire. I think he did a decent job at Maryland this year under less than ideal circumstances.

I think he has potential so I don’t want him at Louisville. Their fans make it so easy to hate their football and basketball teams. Have to be the most delusional, ill informed, idiots of any fan base.

Canada is a good OC. He def got himself booted from LSU. Temperament might be Petrino light.

I think he has potential so I don’t want him at Louisville. Their fans make it so easy to hate their football and basketball teams. Have to be the most delusional, ill informed, idiots of any fan base.
I have to disagree I still think UCONN fans take this title

Satterfield would be a good hire for Louisville, her certainly has been successful at App St and has a good track record. Not the sexiest hire but he's certainly on his way up and will get a shot. Kind of felt like uNC should have hired him, they may regret it

Satterfield would be a good hire for Louisville, her certainly has been successful at App St and has a good track record. Not the s e xiest hire but he's certainly on his way up and will get a shot. Kind of felt like uNC should have hired him, they may regret it

Go look at the staff that Mack Brown is putting together. Lots of familiar names even without Gerg. He's putting the band back together. They couldn't hold a tune up here.

Satterfield would be a good hire for Louisville, her certainly has been successful at App St and has a good track record. Not the s e xiest hire but he's certainly on his way up and will get a shot. Kind of felt like uNC should have hired him, they may regret it
Agree...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom