Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

texascpa

Living Legend
FSU's OC Walt Bell taking UMass head coach job. Wonder if FSU's offense gets worse next year.

HOFCeluck

Hot takes comin through
FWIW Maryland fans were not sad to see Bell go and I suspect FSU fans won’t be either.

Trueblue25

Great Dungey’s Kneecap
On a scale of 1-10 how worried are we if OSU takes Petersen from Washington and UW goes on the hunt

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
On a scale of 1-10 how worried are we if OSU takes Petersen from Washington and UW goes on the hunt

Petersen is a west coast Birkenstock wearing type of guy, he isn't going to the Big 10, took him forever to leave Boise, he's not going to the Big 10 and probably will coach at UW forever. Oregon is probably kicking themselves that once Kelly left it was too late to finally hire Petersen as that's probably the job he really wanted but who knows really, they promoted from within which I know think is a horrible idea

Trueblue25

Great Dungey’s Kneecap
Petersen is a west coast Birkenstock wearing type of guy, he isn't going to the Big 10, took him forever to leave Boise, he's not going to the Big 10 and probably will coach at UW forever. Oregon is probably kicking themselves that once Kelly left it was too late to finally hire Petersen as that's probably the job he really wanted but who knows really, they promoted from within which I know think is a horrible idea
I think UW also had godfather cash for Pete

baggerbob

All Conference
He is the best recruiter in the country. The calculus would seem to be that whatever other issues he may have will be overcome by the talent he brings in. If he gets the MD job, it will be far tougher getting kids out of the DMV.
Being at Alabama makes you a good recruiter.

djorange1989

All American
USC is kicking themselves for not hiring Petersen, and I am pretty sure that is the job he wanted more than Oregon

StopCoolio

2nd String
Let’s put a guy with a 3-31 record as a head coach at New Mexico into the toughest division in college football and see what happens. Oh yeah, he’s had s e xual discrimination claims against him and been reprimanded for fighting with an assistant coach. No way this one can go south.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
Let’s put a guy with a 3-31 record as a head coach at New Mexico into the toughest division in college football and see what happens. Oh yeah, he’s had s e xual discrimination claims against him and been reprimanded for fighting with an assistant coach. No way this one can go south.
What could go wrong?

Cuseman78

All Conference
The blind spot that Maryland fans have for Locksley truly confuses me. Like, I just dont get it. Yes, hes a helluva recruiter, but then he has to coach them right? There have been some bad hires during this particular coaching carousel, but this one may take the cake. Ok, maybe Mack Brown still wins that one.

CuseOnly

All American
Toughest division in college football...yeah not so much.

Top Bottom