Coaching Carousel | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel

Right, no one here has thought outside the box at all. Like, for example, that multi-page thread about Beau Baldwin. He's a completely inside the box choice.

I've had enough of our coaching revolving door. Beau Baldwin is west coast and not a potential “lifer. “ Doesn't that place him outside realistic?

And if a school wanted to go the Ivy route, Tim Murphy at Harvard has an impressive track record and was one of the names originally mentioned on our board.

Tim Murphy is really good. Harvard generally scores a ton of points too.

Hey all, have followed the board for some time now and have found it very informative. Hoping we have a decision by the end of the weekend. Assuming we do how long to get a full staff together to recruit. Knowing that the dead period is coming it seems that we would be at a disadvantage here.

I've had enough of our coaching revolving door. Beau Baldwin is west coast and not a potential “lifer. “ Doesn't that place him outside realistic?

What are you talking about. I'm not sure there is one thing accurate in this post, for how short it is, that's a new record.

Revolving Door? Compared to real schools? Guess you wouldn't want to be a Pitt fan

He's been at Eastern Washington since 2008

Ok - I'll give you that "Beau Baldwin is west coast" because he lives on the west coast.

mk75 said:

You're a really good troll.

Hoo's That - that ain't half bad.
This:
image.jpeg

Or this?

image.jpeg
????

Tim Murphy is really good. Harvard generally scores a ton of points too.

Put him on the list! Cambridge is a very nice place, might be hard to leave.

What was he making at BYU?
BYU doesn't report it. They're not listed anywhere as far as I can tell (they're private so they can withhold that stuff).

I'm not sure Bob Shoop who has a 7-23 record as HC of Columbia University would instill hope in the Syracuse fan base. The guy may be a wonderful defensive coordinator when he has talented players but I would like to see him prove himself again as a HC somewhere else before giving him control of Syracuse football.

Moontan, I totally agree. Yet, I can't burden Shoop with his record while at that great football powerhouse, Columbia? It's more likely an asteroid will hit the quad, than Columbia ever getting above 0.500!

Well, guys. Just like I predicted all along, it's Bronco Mendenhall. Bronco Mendenhall!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Hat ----> Rabbit Oh, my!

congratulations Hoo, next year is shaping up to be an interesting football season

Mushcamp did nothing at Florida, why give him another shot? USCe is acting very low major

View attachment 54265

No like this... I loved that car. Had to get out in the winter and turn the lock up hubs on the front wheels to put it in four wheel drive. LOL.

Almost looks like the Bronco that OJ used during his "high speed " chase after blowing his wife away. (Hope that didn't sound like making light of a horribly tragic circumstance.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom