Colgate Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread

YUCK at TL playing the 3. Said it all summer he has to play the 4 or 5 in this offense... Other than that beautiful half. Love Gillon. Howard looks great. Battle explosive! ROBERSON! WOW

Fun first half. They still need work on both ends but the offense looks really good compared to last year this time of year.

If he continues what he did this half and the last exhibition game I'll eat a buffet of crow and enjoy it.

He's been impressive.

He looks a whole lot more confident this year taking shots. And making them too!

YUCK at TL playing the 3. Said it all summer he has to play the 4 or 5 in this offense... Other than that beautiful half. Love Gillon. Howard looks great. Battle explosive! ROBERSON! WOW

Roberson had a lot of love come from the guards.

So much offense - WOW - defense will come along with so many so new to the JB zone - That will take some patience (on our part since JB is already getting in rare form explaining a few things to many of the players)

Is Michael Edwards our last scholarship guard under 6 feet?

In terms of listed height on the roster? Because Flynn (who had some offensive moves similar to Gillon) and McNamara weren't actually 6 feet.

Thompson is way better than I thought he'd be at this point. He's going to be a big time player for us next season.

He really does look good. Say what you will about the Hurley family, but I think Taurean was well coached by Bob Sr in high school.

He really does look good. Say what you will about the Hurley family, but I think Taurean was well coached by Bob Sr in high school.

Taurean's HS coaches need to get awards. That kid is an absolutely terrific player. He missed some shots. And probably should have not take one or two. But man, the potential in that kid is scary. Kinda of like how we felt early in the season with Lydon.

This game has to get going. I have CYO practice at 8:30 tonight. I'm only an assistant coach this year.

Have we ever had two guys with double digit assists in a game?
That would be awesome!

Cuse.com has Howard with 7, White 0. Other sites have Howard 5, White 2. Are boxscores done independently or from the one guy at the scorer's table?

Taurean's HS coaches need to get awards. That kid is an absolutely terrific player. He missed some shots. And probably should have not take one or two. But man, the potential in that kid is scary. Kinda of like how we felt early in the season with Lydon.
Between him and Robey, we should not let the other team grab a rebound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom