Colgate Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread

That would be awesome!

Cuse.com has Howard with 7, White 0. Other sites have Howard 5, White 2. Are boxscores done independently or from the one guy at the scorer's table?

There's probably 2 people doing the book. If you've ever done it, it's not easy!

Anybody else lose sound from the broadcast? Lost sound after the first commercial of halftime. Commercials still have sound, but when they cut to the. Court nothing but silence.

Between him and Robey, we should not let the other team grab a rebound

I was thinking the same thing. There's been a lot of long bounces off the rim so the rebounds have been harder.

Anybody else lose sound from the broadcast? Lost sound after the first commercial of halftime. Commercials still have sound, but when they cut to the. Court nothing but silence.

Me.

Yeah my assist numbers were from The Score app which is not always accurate especially with these early season games.

me too

mine is back

Dare I say this year's Orange may turn out to be a very good 3-point shooting team?

Didn't think there was ANY way AW was going to make that 3.

The way Howard is playing I'd be more worried about him bolting to the NBA than Lydon.

I really like the way Howard is taking charge of the team. He may be the new general!

Gotta keep reminding myself it's Colgate and not to get too excited.

I'm so Orange drunk right now. It's like I have beer goggles for Colgate.

I'm so Orange drunk right now. It's like I have beer goggles for Colgate.

There's a small voice telling me Howard will go down as the greatest Syracuse basketball player ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom