Colgate Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread

I know it's Colgate, but holy crap, this team has that 2010 and 2012 team feel, two of the best teams I think we've ever had. This is going to be an insane year, I have goosebumps typing that.

White turning Orange may be one of the greatest basketball transfers in CBB history! He's has so way much more opportunity with the Orange.

Last year Roberson beat everyone down the floor and hardly ever got the ball - gotta love this year and easy baskets

Our transition offense will be one this year's team's greatest strengths.

I know it's Colgate, but holy crap, this team has that 2010 and 2012 team feel, two of the best teams I think we've ever had. This is going to be an insane year, I have goosebumps typing that.

Juggernaut. Powder keg.

As you said only Colgate. but we've had some teams that haven't been able to take care of business like this in the "cupcake" games.

Less than a year ago Howard was getting yelled at for shooting, now he's got three 3's in a game. I'm thinking that kid put in some serious hard work.

There were posters who said in all seriousness that he couldn't possibly be a good shooter because he went 2-22 or whatever last season. All-time crazy claim; hope they're enjoying the crow.

As you said only Colgate. but we've had some teams that haven't been able to take care of business like this in the "cupcake" games.

You're right, our offense looked like crap against cupcakes in the past and there wasn't a lot of excitement on the floor.

If this team played last years team, from what I've seen we would trounce last years team, and that's not a slight to last years team.

There were posters who said in all seriousness that he couldn't possibly be a good shooter because he went 2-22 or whatever last season. All-time crazy claim; hope they're enjoying the crow.

I think Kaleb J had us in a funk. Howard is doing this year what we hoped Kaleb would do.

This may be the most positive thing I've ever seen you post ever!

Easy!!!

I'm one of the biggest fans you'll ever meet man. The past few years you can say I came off negative but those teams at the beginning of this decade just got me so hungry and showed me what this program is capable of when it comes to recruiting and throwing out top 10 quality teams year after year, it's been tough since then, I think we can all agree to that.

Easy!!!

I'm one of the biggest fans you'll ever meet man. The past few years you can say I came off negative but those teams at the beginning of this decade just got me so hungry and showed me what this program is capable of when it comes to recruiting and throwing out top 10 quality teams year after year, it's been tough since then, I think we can all agree to that.

I know. You big on the tough love.

Another thing that excites me about Howard's shooting is, he's not limited to just playing the point, we can see him and Gillon on the court a lot together. Could you imagine two guys like Gillon and Howard on the court at the same time pushing the ball up? Good luck opposing transition defenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom