Colgate plays a beautiful brand of basketball | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate plays a beautiful brand of basketball

I didn't mean to imply that you said that. I was just pointing out to the board that it isn't the end of the world.
Got it. Understood.

44cuse

Colgate wont be able to score half as much v an athletic team that plays defense. Its easy to shred a bad zone w passing.

When will you?
Nobody will freak out, even if we don’t make the tourney (for the record I think we will) there will be excuse after excuse on why we didn’t and then 50 posts a day about how next year will be different and how every freshman will lift this team to the tournament because of some bs narrative that will be passed around by practice reports and listed heights.

I think we should all freak out right now! I remember barely beating Bryant last year and finishing with a losing record like many expected.

I also remember winning 30 games in that same season. Did you guys know it was possible to both win 30 games and have a losing record all at the same time??

I think we should all freak out right now! I remember barely beating Bryant last year and finishing with a losing record like many expected.

I also remember winning 30 games in that same season. Did you guys know it was possible to both win 30 games and have a losing record all at the same time??
I personally think we’ll make the tournament, but do you think this team is better than last years team?

I personally think we’ll make the tournament, but do you think this team is better than last years team?
right now, no. But with the new pieces and adjustment period...especially learning the zone...the team will be a lot better by march. last year's team was too. there was quite a diff between last years nov and last years march.

generally though the really best teams are usually already really good at the start of the season which is a bit concerning for anyone with hopes this team might win a title.

I am not sure what we are. I suspect we finish with between 19-23 wins. I am purposely being an a$$ because in another thread I was told things weren’t said last year when they were. It’s like people either outright lie or lose their brain and don’t want to admit they posted things last year. Not speaking to you, just in general like the rest of the world nobody has attention to anything longer than 5 minutes ago so if it appears like I am mocking certain ideas it’s because I am. I know you’ve seen my posts on another board.

I am not sure what we are. I suspect we finish with between 19-23 wins. I am purposely being an a$$ because in another thread I was told things weren’t said last year when they were. It’s like people either outright lie or lose their brain and don’t want to admit they posted things last year. Not speaking to you, just in general like the rest of the world nobody has attention to anything longer than 5 minutes ago so if it appears like I am mocking certain ideas it’s because I am. I know you’ve seen my posts on another board.
I know you weren’t talking about me, I think we have a mutual respect even though I can come across as negative at time. All that said, I’m with you with our win amount. May be an ugly year with some ugly losses, BUT, I don’t think there is a team we can’t beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom