College Football Sim League | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

GoHamSU edowd26

forgot to remind you guys. Today should be the last day to sign up for a team. We are in "Stagg".. Centennial Conference has two openings, St. Lawrence and Ursinus

$4.95 for your first season.

edowd, dont be scared.

RECRUITING STARTS TOMORROW BOYS!

GoHamSU edowd26

forgot to remind you guys. Today should be the last day to sign up for a team. We are in "Stagg".. Centennial Conference has two openings, St. Lawrence and Ursinus

$4.95 for your first season.

edowd, dont be scared.

RECRUITING STARTS TOMORROW BOYS!
You tell me today? No more than 5 hours before a huge kickball play-off game? Then you tell me I'm scared.? You're trying to get in my head. Who put you up to this. I won't be rattled.

You tell me today? No more than 5 hours before a huge kickball play-off game? Then you tell me I'm scared.? You're trying to get in my head. Who put you up to this. I won't be rattled.

All you have to do is sign up today. Maybe give your depth chart a look. Everything else you can do tomorrow. You dont need to jump into recruiting the first 2nd. The first recruiting class is 24 hours.

No excuse!

All you have to do is sign up today. Maybe give your depth chart a look. Everything else you can do tomorrow. You dont need to jump into recruiting the first 2nd. The first recruiting class is 24 hours.

No excuse!
Clearly you want me to fail. How Alaskan of you. I hope a sled dog violates you.

This new platform.. whats the deal with Overall Rank vs the actual position rank.

There is a Kicker, for instance, who is the 24th rated overall... but when u sort by "kicker" in the rankings, he is 5th. The numbers are way lower this way. His rank is like 39.2 vs the typical 400ish.

not sure i follow.

jeez this new platform makes my head spin. I cant find anything. not even sure where you choose what percentage of plays (the split) your Rb's get. This is confusing as hell.

It takes some time, some messing around. we have a good week and a half to get it figured out. I'd direct any questions about 3.0 to Pace, he seems to have it pretty well figured out.

I dont understand, you can still practice, nickel / dime / 4-4 / etc. in the defensive practice plan but cant implement these defenses in the gameplan, am i missing something?

I cant find anything to be honest. Where do you choose the RB split for carries each game? How do you know what your base defense is? Uggh.

Gents - take a breath. I'm currently extracting auditors from my colon and will try to get a rundown up this afternoon. Be patient.

Gents - take a breath. I'm currently extracting auditors from my colon and will try to get a rundown up this afternoon. Be patient.
Nothing like opening up a day with a nice audit... Good Luck Brother

No worries, I'm the head Finance and accounting guy for a company that trades on the NASDAQ. Once a quarter I get to deal with these douches.
Want me to work for you? I'm awesome.

Two exhibitions, two time I've been a 10 pt. Favorite, two times I've lost by 20 plus. And this is with one of my strongest teams in the past five years. V 3.0 is kicking my ass.

Just set a personal best for biggest margin of victory (48-10). Im coming for Plymouth!!!

On another note, I know how to set up scrimmages, but what is the time frame for them? Like, can i schedule an exhibition game for any day until recruiting ends? Iv always played 3 games in a row when recruiting starts because I wanted to play the exhibition games, but if you hold off for a few days, can you still schedule your 3 exhibition games? Im rambling, but I'm intrigued