College Football Sim League | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

billsin01 said:
Nice game today OP. Kinda surprised I was able to pull it out but that big first half was the difference
nice win. First half crushed me.

43zombie Finwad32 billsin01 gmancuse Rhinebeck44 JKinPhilly

Alright guys... so in looking at the conferences, I think we should look at Central, Gulf South or Northern Sun. Northern Sun is the most active of the leagues, but we're bringing 6 teams, so that will make an active league anyway. Northern Sun would be fun, but with the 5 teams there, might be too competitive. Either way I'm good though. Would like to hear all your thoughts on these conferences for our jump next season.

I'll be sad to leave Ithaca. But I'm up for the move if you all still are.

43zombie Finwad32 billsin01 gmancuse Rhinebeck44 JKinPhilly

Alright guys... so in looking at the conferences, I think we should look at Central, Gulf South or Northern Sun. Northern Sun is the most active of the leagues, but we're bringing 6 teams, so that will make an active league anyway. Northern Sun would be fun, but with the 5 teams there, might be too competitive. Either way I'm good though. Would like to hear all your thoughts on these conferences for our jump next season.

I'll be sad to leave Ithaca. But I'm up for the move if you all still are.

I'm good with whatever. My one thought is that with five teams we could make a dead conference pretty active. So we could join one with a few teams or join like the NE 10 and have a fee SIMs to feast on whiles build. I also have heard of those schools ;). But like I sId -- I'm ready to move so just let me know where

I'm good with whatever. My one thought is that with five teams we could make a dead conference pretty active. So we could join one with a few teams or join like the NE 10 and have a fee SIMs to feast on whiles build. I also have heard of those schools ;). But like I sId -- I'm ready to move so just let me know where
same here...will move up for sure, no real preference on any particular league.

billsin01 said:
. I agree with you. Let's choose a league that will have a few sims or else it will be tough to rebuild faster.

Alright guys... I'm looking at the Gulf South.. going to be targeting West Georgia as my squad. Or would be fine with Stonehill of NE-10

Last edited:
I was looking at Bentley in ne10 ... What does everyone think?
I'll either go with Long Island if we go NE-10, or Ouachita Baptist for Gulf South. Only because the name Ouachita Baptist amuses me.

JKinPhilly said:
I'll either go with Long Island if we go NE-10, or Ouachita Baptist for Gulf South. Only because the name Ouachita Baptist amuses me.
that is an awesome name.

I was looking at Gulf South only because it would give us different recruiting grounds. The schools seem to be spread over a larger land area than the NE-10. Larger land base means less focused recruiting battles with just you guys. I'm literally fine either way though.

I wonder if maybe we all should try to skip D2 and jump straight to D1-AA and try to build there instead. Several conferences with 9+ schools available. Thoughts?

I'm in for the move, as much as I enjoy Ply St and the great competition, I think it would be cool to all start basically from scratch and build our teams at the same time and go from there.

Put in an application at Stonehill in the NE-10. Here we go boys.

Application submitted to Long Island. Should be interesting next season...

This should be a fun competitive league. Recruiting will likely be tougher as I assume there are less recruits in the pool with less schools.

Yeah, I've got to recruit 27 guys without a clue of how to do it, What, I'm not off to a great start...

It will be a rough few early seasons... but should be back to normal in 2-3 seasons.

Sorry, make that 28 guys...
WOah... that's a lot of guys to be seeking out in year one. On the brighter side, you should be able to turn that ship around pretty quickly.

How's everybody doing? Had 18 holes to fill with 12 more next season. Gonna be a young group at SCSU.