College Football Sim League | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

How did the last season turn out for everyone? Did anyone pick up Alfred? I hated dropping the team, and hopefully as I fall into my new position I can pick Alfred, or another team back up down the road.

No takers yet Troop, would love to see ya back.

Keith finished 2nd and OPace had a very strong showing as well.

How did the last season turn out for everyone? Did anyone pick up Alfred? I hated dropping the team, and hopefully as I fall into my new position I can pick Alfred, or another team back up down the road.
We're looking at 4 SIMs in FFBC now, with 2 on each side. This coming season, I expect several teams to emerge this season. This may be a down year on the South Hill, but Ithaca will be back soon. Looking to pull in a 5* recruiting class and keep the momentum going.

I hate the 24 hour first run! I'm sitting at work still and looking to kill some time and would love to take a break and recruit... Guess that's just a tomorrow problem.

So it looks like this will be my last go around for some time. The real world is calling and I need to start applying to jobs for when I graduate in May. That on top of work and school will cut down on the time I will be able to play this game. Like others, I have become addicted to this game, and I know I can not semi participate. Hopefully I will be back when things settle down but for the time being I will have to bow out.

Ah that sucks to hear. Recruiting here has been rough. Out all day and just now looked and saw that my 4 top recruits have DII schools on them, wow.

I think the torch has been passed. I had a horrible class overall, probably my worst one in the last 15 or so seasons. Timing was bad with traveling and I over-reached with a few guys that I spent too much cash on. Had 5 of my best guys taken by DII schools and will probably have 3 sim signings. How's everyone else doing?

43zombie said:
I think the torch has been passed. I had a horrible class overall, probably my worst one in the last 15 or so seasons. Timing was bad with traveling and I over-reached with a few guys that I spent too much cash on. Had 5 of my best guys taken by DII schools and will probably have 3 sim signings. How's everyone else doing?
my class is all wrapped up. Have one player I'm not high on, but very pleased with the rest. I have to start balancing out my classes a bit more. Need 15 more next season.

Well, it could have been worse. I have a few guys I'm happy with, more that will provide solid depth, but for the most part a very average class. Not something that will get me over the top for another title anytime soon. Only have 2 sim signings so I can dump them next season and it will help me better balance my classes, but not the way I was looking to do it. DII schools killed me.

Great job all! Looks like my Recruiting class came out ranked #1 overall according to WIS and #7 overall according to GUESS... This tropical storm may have just risen from a Cat 3 to a Cat 4. Only way to get better is to win a championship, so that is now the goal. Good luck all.

Great job all! Looks like my Recruiting class came out ranked #1 overall according to WIS and #7 overall according to GUESS... This tropical storm may have just risen from a Cat 3 to a Cat 4. Only way to get better is to win a championship, so that is now the goal. Good luck all.

Nice game orangepace. Completely shut me down offensively and generated a bunch of big plays. Good luck the rest of the way

billsin01 said:
Nice game orangepace. Completely shut me down offensively and generated a bunch of big plays. Good luck the rest of the way
you too. You will rebound and have a great team. Being the first game I scouted like crazy for your boys.

Touchdown with 14 seconds to go and down goes Nebraska-Wesleyan by 1 pt! BOOYAH! NWU is a perennial top 15 team. This guy is going to be pissed!

I had a D-II guy come in on signing day and take my best Recruit, he was a Sky is the Limit guy with a 46 role rating... I was pissed... No funds left so I had to take on a Sim Recruit but he didn't end up being that bad... He may even get to stay on the roster. That was the first Sky is the Limit recruit I've seen, I had him green the entire time... What.

I had a D-II guy come in on signing day and take my best Recruit, he was a Sky is the Limit guy with a 46 role rating... I was pissed... No funds left so I had to take on a Sim Recruit but he didn't end up being that bad... He may even get to stay on the roster. That was the first Sky is the Limit recruit I've seen, I had him green the entire time... What.
I've seen a few. I have 2-3 on my team right now: Daniel Wilson - Fr RB and Pruitt - 5/Sr DB. Pruitt took a long time to get going, but has put together quite the build. Wilson wasn't someone I was targeting and I found him really late in the process... like 2 cycles before signings started and he wasn't being recruited by anyone.

Plymouth St. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:couchburncouchburncouchburncouchburn

I will get you in the future my friend

That was a tough one Fin. Have no idea how we pulled out a win with the way things were going at halftime. Good game, plenty of season to go. This schedule has been rough already and we're only 3 games in.

Alright OP, it's ON! I'm going to have to change it up quite a bit, but we'll see what happens. I can't believe I'm only a 5 1/2 pt dog... Good luck!

I'm not a big fan of being the favorite here... hasn't boded well for the last 3 games we've played...

Have at it boys!
I'm seriously hoping there aren't many conference upsets so that your boys get an at-large bid. Worried about your WIS ranking of 26 though with only 32 teams getting invites.

Alright OP, it's ON! I'm going to have to change it up quite a bit, but we'll see what happens. I can't believe I'm only a 5 1/2 pt dog... Good luck!
I wouldn't expect you to not bring your best. I don't want any damn handouts. I expect a dog fight! Really surprised my IC team held onto the #1 ranking for so many damn weeks, but it may be coming to an end after this slugfest. Good luck keith!