College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

http://www.rockytoptalk.com/2013/11/25/5140878/tennessee-volunteers-trends-and-video-games

Guy has a sure fire way to turn a loser into a winner in 3 seasons.
This is how I turned Alfred around. That said, I don't agree with everything he says. When I took over St. Edwards, I wanted to win and win immediately. And I had quality players to work with. If you're doing a full rebuild though and have crappy players, I agree with what he says.

Conference tourney time guys. Here we go jekelish CuseTroop. Good luck guys. Looks like we may only get one into the tourney and that will likely be the conference champ. Hopefully not, but that's what the projections are saying at the moment.

I'm also going to take another look at D1 after this season. Like last season though, if there aren't any good spots, I'm going to stick it out with St. Edwards. I have a really good crop of So/Fr. Next year should be better than this one if I can find a quality SG.

Yeah, my RPI isn't great...it's borderline at best for the tournament, despite my being 21-5 and 14-2 in conference. Fingers crossed I can make my first postseason tournament appearance with Montevallo, though.

Yeah, my RPI isn't great...it's borderline at best for the tournament, despite my being 21-5 and 14-2 in conference. Fingers crossed I can make my first postseason tournament appearance with Montevallo, though.
Good luck man. We're both on the border of getting in, so it's going to be very interesting. Have to hope some of the guys right above us lose early and get pushed out.

Good luck man. We're both on the border of getting in, so it's going to be very interesting. Have to hope some of the guys right above us lose early and get pushed out.

here we go, brotha

I'm never talking to you again
I swear I didn't look before I posted that. I always thought games ran at 2:30p eastern. Weird.

Tough loss for you guys. I love this team I have right now. I have twin towers and they're really really good...1 is a FR and 1 Soph. Tough to walk from those guys.

I swear I didn't look before I posted that. I always thought games ran at 2:30p eastern. Weird.

Tough loss for you guys. I love this team I have right now. I have twin towers and they're really really good...1 is a FR and 1 Soph. Tough to walk from those guys.

Let me know if you decide to move up. Hopefully my resume will allow me to get a time. not so sure tho

Crap! I just got freaking knocked off in the first round of the conference tourney.

Well, fingers crossed I at least get an NIT bid...

Crap! I just got freaking knocked off in the first round of the conference tourney.

Well, fingers crossed I at least get an NIT bid...
If I lose, I'll probably be there with you. Fingers crossed a SIM doesn't win the league.

Let me know if you decide to move up. Hopefully my resume will allow me to get a time. not so sure tho
I will. I'm trying to be very selective. So I'd put chances pretty much at 50% that I move up.

After this season and after I file my public filing here at work, I'll try to give you guys some perspective on Offense and Defense setups for games. Or anything else you guys want to know that I've learned, just ask really, that way I'm not typing out a bunch of useless information.

I will. I'm trying to be very selective. So I'd put chances pretty much at 50% that I move up.

After this season and after I file my public filing here at work, I'll try to give you guys some perspective on Offense and Defense setups for games. Or anything else you guys want to know that I've learned, just ask really, that way I'm not typing out a bunch of useless information.

brotha, i'll take any help I can get lol

Well it's no National Championship, but I just crushed the Postseason Invitational Championship! Consolation prize?!?!

nice! congrats!
You're probably too early in your "career" to move up, but there should be several openings in our conference in D2 if they'll actually let you move up.

Orangepace are you moving on to D1, or sticking with us for another year?

You're probably too early in your "career" to move up, but there should be several openings in our conference in D2 if they'll actually let you move up.

I'll check it out, for sure.

Likely sticking with this team for another season. Very excited about my twin towers for next season.

I will be looking though, just not sure the right job will be there and that they'll give it to me. I'll keep you all updated.

Good luck!

any clue how long it should take to hear back? I think i'll hold off applying to the others. I think I would do better at Rhodes than those other schools, haha.

any clue how long it should take to hear back? I think i'll hold off applying to the others. I think I would do better at Rhodes than those other schools, haha.

I think they let you know at the end of the application period. Which is the 3rd I believe. You shouldnt have any trouble getting the job... I'm 99% sure you end up being the only one that applied for it, lol.

I'm going to be back next season for sure. Didn't like the options for new job this season.

I'm ready for my second round of recruiting. I'm set up for a nice 2+ year run here. Better than I was at Rhodes at least.

any of y'all want to set up an exhibition?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom